Author Topic: Crowds  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Crowds
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2014, 04:33:29 PM »
"Whatever it takes"
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2014, 07:14:47 PM »
;D  Got the brother in law and his wife coming over shortly, bloody pies supporter so we'll be watching fox sports 3. Good thing is he's given up trying to bait me about the tiges

I had lunch with two brother n laws of mine. One an Essendon fan one a Collingwood one. I distracted both by talking about the Greece result which obviously affected us all and then I started with ASADA references equating to Colombia on my Essendon one getting the Collingwood one involved. Went down on my behalf sweetly like my latte and home made tiramisu. Thank you very much and go Dees and Dogs. ;D

You little bloody rippa. :lol :rollin :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »
A great day Don  :lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2014, 07:58:49 PM »
Anyone that didn't go are kidding themselves  :shh

We're that poo at the moment that I don't even get that feeling we can even cause an upset. I tip with my head so I havent tipped the tiges in weeks, but if I tipped with my heart I'd still be tipping the opposition the way we're going.

Tipping.  Mmmmmmmmm.  Was 7/7 before the last 2 games today, ended up 7/9 as bottom 4 beats 4th and 9th.  WTF??????   :help

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2014, 09:53:22 AM »
Asked my family if they want to go this Friday..
Their faces curled up in twisted pain at the mere thought of it and it was met with a resounding 'No'. :'(
I'll go but just to have a beer with a mate.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »
You know things are bad when in the back of your mind you are hoping that the clubs end of season trip involves a dodgy flight over the Andes Mountains.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »
You know things are bad when in the back of your mind you are hoping that the clubs end of season trip involves a dodgy flight over the Andes Mountains.

:lol

If that were too happen our many spuds would probably unite, eat our gun players and return to Melb heroes.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2014, 02:51:56 PM »

If that were too happen our many spuds would probably unite, eat our gun players and return to Melb heroes.

:lol And as part of an official welcome home ceremony at Punt Rd they are all given 3 Year contract extensions. Now that is Hell on a stick!!  :scream

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2014, 02:57:15 PM »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2014, 03:02:24 PM »

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
Timely post after Uruguay went down in the soccer too! :lol :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2014, 03:05:07 PM »

:clapping

Grigg. "Sadly vlastuin didn't make it" Burp

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
Would be worse if Relton was still on the list - would be the sole survivor and we'd have rebuild our list around him...literally....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2014, 03:45:35 PM »
Would be worse if Relton was still on the list - would be the sole survivor and we'd have rebuild our list around him...literally....

Showed more hunger than 99% of our 2014 list does.

tony_montana

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2014, 04:23:17 PM »

Showed more hunger than 99% of our 2014 list does.

literally