Author Topic: Lenny Hayes - Tigers assistant coach 2015?  (Read 6862 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Lenny Hayes - new assistant coach in 2015?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 09:08:32 PM »
Would Lenny succumb to tigeritis?

Mr Tigra knows the symptoms. He needs to tell us. ;D

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »
Lenny Hayes has been a revered figure in football for some time, that's generally a good start when looking for qualities in a prospective coach. We missed Paul Roos when he retired from playing, Garry Lyon....this may be a master stroke succession plan , go Benny go  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 09:49:56 PM »
Lenny Hayes has been a revered figure in football for some time, that's generally a good start when looking for qualities in a prospective coach. We missed Paul Roos when he retired from playing, Garry Lyon....this may be a master stroke succession plan , go Benny go  :shh

We've gone from FJ masterstrokes to Benny masterstrokes.
We are doomed.
BTW if Garry didn't leave the cushie world of footy tv to coach the Dees let me give you the hot tip he aint coming to the RFC. That's my mail. :thumbsup

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 10:28:20 PM »

We are doomed.
BTW if Garry didn't leave the cushie world of footy tv to coach the Dees let me give you the hot tip he aint coming to the RFC. That's my mail. :thumbsup
RFC approached Gary Lyon to coach soon after his playing days buster as they did with Paul Roos well before he was coach of the swans ...maybe third time lucky  :shh

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 10:40:22 PM »

We are doomed.
RFC approached Gary Lyon to coach soon after his playing days buster as they did with Paul Roos well before he was coach of the swans ...maybe third time lucky  :shh
He ain't coming dress it up however you like, talk it up as much as you like. As I said that's my mail and I'm sticking to it. Case closed.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 10:49:09 PM »
Who s not coming?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 10:52:11 PM »
BTW why would The Hairy Malaka come to us he had mapped out his post footy career in the media all along from when he was a player and why would Roos at that time leave the Swans and the sanctuary of being the next in line to the Sydney job and come to a basket case like us.
FFS even Sheeds used us as a bargaining chip to further his career at Essendon.
Terry Wallace another mercenary who left the Dogs for the Swans and when things didn't work out there $$$$ and hello RFC worse off than what we were under Spud.
Need some existing respected assistants to come to us.
Whilst Hayes has some wonderful qualities we need experienced respected assistants not just blokes looking for a foothold in the AFL assistant coaching fraternity.

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 10:53:08 PM »

We are doomed.
He'd never put his reputation on the line, Bo, and I hope he doesn't.  Can't stand him.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »
Yes it is, he d be a bloody stand out ....my only worry is he prob will come spend two years then pee off to coach GC or someone like that

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »

We are doomed.
He'd never put his reputation on the line, Bo, and I hope he doesn't.  Can't stand him.

You referring to Lyon or Hayes Froars?
I get the feeling BJ has emptied the liquor cabinet at his joint. :help

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 11:03:32 PM »
Yes it is, he d be a bloody stand out ....my only worry is he prob will come spend two years then pee off to coach GC or someone like that
I reckon he's always looked down on us - I wouldn't want someone like that anywhere near the club
Plus we couldn't risk it on an unknown factor, as in whether he coach as big as his ego thinks he could

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 11:04:08 PM »

We are doomed.

You referring to Lyon or Hayes Froars?
I get the feeling BJ has emptied the liquor cabinet at his joint. :help
Lyon

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 11:05:21 PM »
I reckon he's always looked down on us - I wouldn't want someone like that anywhere near the club
Plus we couldn't risk it on an unknown factor, as in whether he coach as big as his ego thinks he could

Always have always will as have many in the media nowadays. No respect for RFC. :help

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 11:07:42 PM »

Always have always will as have many in the media nowadays. No respect for RFC. :help
Absolutely, none at all.
But the feeling's mutual with me - hard to follow the club these days without bloody Garry Lyon there.  Although it would make it easier to bag the coach ha

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 11:12:17 PM »

Absolutely, none at all.
But the feeling's mutual with me - hard to follow the club these days without bloody Garry Lyon there.  Although it would make it easier to bag the coach ha
Wouldn't worry about it. Comfy and content in the media.