Author Topic: Hardwick's post-match media conference  (Read 4083 times)

Gigantor

Re: Hardwick's post-match media conference
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 03:50:00 PM »
I question Dimma on many things,but not on arnot.....just doesn't deliver whether seniors or ressies.....He has all the tools to be a very good player

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 03:51:34 PM »
hardwick reckons we play an exciting brand of footy  :lol

If anyone was unsure whether our coach was deluded, I'm sure they are now.
Go Tigers!

Gigantor

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
its an exciting brand for the opposition....

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 04:52:47 PM »
lmao Gigantus..

In Dimmers defence, he does say, "LIKE to THINK..."
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 05:10:52 PM »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 06:20:30 PM »

Funnily enough, I can't imagine anyone could balls up a football team as quickly as Dimma so perhaps he's an expert on this topic.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 06:24:46 PM »
Can Dimmas post match interviews attract a strike under the baiting rule?

He sure goes fishing a lot

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2014, 07:19:31 PM »
He's got no answers. Always scratching his head 
 :huh3 :huh3 :huh3

He's now blaming the umpires.  :facepalm

.....And we have to watch rubbish games like last night.  :banghead

P. S. Don't forget we are a better team than last year.   :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »
I think its now up to the younger players to step it up at VFL level so the selection decision is easy for Hardwick. I'm sure he would play the likes of Helbig, McIntosh, McBean, O'Hanlon etc if they even played with half the intensity and fight Miles did first the first half of the season. None of them are setting the world on fire and an undeserved game here or there at AFL level would only hinder there progress rather than accelerating it.

Dimma hasn't reall got a chose but to play the more established players atm because our depth is rubbish at present. How Hampson is getting a game is beyond me and Thomas is isn't the answer imo - can't spread or kick  :(

The "selection decision" has been easy for weeks if not the entire season but Hardwick has refused to drop those that are clearly favourites. How many examples do you need?

How many contests does Ellis have to pull out of before he is made accountable and the message sent that it is unacceptable.

How many times did Grigg have to refuse the chase before he got dropped? Actually the only reason Grigg isn't playing is because of injury.

Hampson cannot mark or kick, his tap work has regressed since the start of the season but he continues to get games. Won't even bother discussing Vickery.

S Edwards whatever you think of him is horribly out of form and has been all season but continues to get games

Newman misses 6 weeks and instead of coming back via the VFL gets bought straight back in.

Let's not even bother talking about Morris who cannot get through a game without his shoulder popping at least once. What's the point?

Want me to go on?

Seriously what message does it send to the kids busting a gut, doing everything asked of them in the VFL

I ask you what more do you the kids need to do?

Helbig has been named in the best for the last 6 count 'em 6 weeks. Ditto O'Hanlon. What do they have to do? Please don't tell me they don't play with intensity. VFL Coach Tim Clarke spoke pre-match last night and highlighted how close Helbig, O'Hanlon, Darrou are and the aggression they play with.

As I said what more do they need to do? They deserve a chance but are unlikely to get one because Hardwick won't pull the trigger on certain players who let the club down week after week after week

The "selection decision" is as unplugged said actually easy; very easy sadly or more to the point our coach can't see it or refuses to act on it

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
Softwick doesn't watch nor care for the reserves. Comments like "we're already playing our best players"  and "there isn't much coming through" says it all....picking them then dropping them, playing them in the wrong position eg Arnot at half-forward, subbing them off, singling them out for criticism,  the kids are being set up to take the fall & be delisted, because incompetent list management has painted us into a corner forcing us to hang on to contracted duds and they have to cover their arse & prepare everybody by talking the kids down.

Plus we have take care of our priorities, like giving Newman another year. Wouldn't be surprised if King gets another one as well. Richmond the soft sentimental, over-emotional club that can't let go.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2014, 08:07:13 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2014, 08:10:10 PM »
Ahh the kids in the number 1 jumpers would be crying and what about all the kiddies with 28 on their back no no n we can't disappoint them.

But hey we'll delist some kids that might be good for us instead or on trade them in a 3 way deal so we can get the equivalent of Billy Nicholls, Simon Fletcher and the coup of all coups Ben Marsh because we need another ruckman and we'll be right.

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop. ®©™

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2014, 08:17:14 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiigggg!!!!

Fixed to reflect another meaningful contribution from Chuck17uselesspostsaday, the Shaun Grigg of OER.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2014, 08:28:39 PM »
Maybe he is Shaun? Lol
Go Tigers!

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame