Author Topic: Jake King keen to play on in 2015 (afl site)  (Read 2269 times)

tony_montana

Re: Jake King keen to play on in 2015 (afl site)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2014, 11:56:17 AM »
Love Jake but its time to hang em up. This time next year we need to know if Lloyd and McDonough are worth persevering with long term - all King and newman playing on will do, is muddy the waters

Rampstar

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2014, 12:02:34 PM »
dont worry about it anymore claw. mate its not worth the hassle believe me. I reached the point a while ago where I dont care what they do cause its not worth the worry. Next year will be the first year in such a long time that I wont be a member and Im looking forward to doing other things on weekends rather than worrying about whether Richmond wins or loses. From what I know I wont be the only one, the clubs gonna get a shock next year when thousands dont renew their membership but thats all they deserves. They treated the supporters and the members like shizen for years. Why should we worry about those bozos at the club, we dont owe them anything. Stuff'm.

Genuine question: why are you still here then?

just here to pass some time and have some laughs  ;D

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2014, 12:03:18 PM »
 ;D fair enough

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2014, 12:20:51 PM »
NO NO NO and in case you didn't hear me NO

Jake can resurrect his career at GWS.

Could of been a good pick up for them in the past couple of years but I reckon they're even past having 30 year old injury riddled soldiers