Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 218626 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2014, 07:03:39 PM »
'tradie tumours and nintendo'

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2014, 07:03:58 PM »
At the end of the day I'm prepared to let fj and Hartley do their best work. Fair dinkum they could find a gold nugget at altona landfill the way they're going  :shh
:shh :shh :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2014, 07:33:19 PM »
We were into a Blease in his draft year and also tapscott in his draft year, don't know whether we'll go for them or not though
I'd rookie blease, or possible 50+ pick???has some natural run and carry in his game which we need more of, needs to step up a fair bit though ....would leave tapscott alone! poo kick for a hff
He was one of the best kicks in his draft I thought (behind Big Bad Benny G). That is strange....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2014, 07:37:38 PM »
We were into a Blease in his draft year and also tapscott in his draft year, don't know whether we'll go for them or not though
I'd rookie blease, or possible 50+ pick???has some natural run and carry in his game which we need more of, needs to step up a fair bit though ....would leave tapscott alone! poo kick for a hff
He was one of the best kicks in his draft I thought (behind Big Bad Benny G). That is strange....

Melbourne players are a risk unless they are an out and out star like Nathan Jones. Too much emotional baggage. Same scenario as Frawley wanting to leave like Ottens and Nathan Jones is the equivalent of Cogs circa 2005 prior to his knees.

Melbourne IMHO is a no go for trades due to the mondset of their players.

GWS and Gold Coast are the gold mines and maybe even some young kids from the Dogs or Saints but Melbourne is a stay away zone.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2014, 07:42:14 PM »
Melbourne players need serious therapy if we take them, to help them cope with the post traumatic stress disorder.  Being a demon must be hell.
Lots of people name their swords......

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2014, 07:42:59 PM »

Melbourne players are a risk unless they are an out and out star like Nathan Jones. Too much emotional baggage. Same scenario as Frawley wanting to leave like Ottens and Nathan Jones is the equivalent of Cogs circa 2005 prior to his knees.

Melbourne IMHO is a no go for trades due to the mondset of their players.

GWS and Gold Coast are the gold mines and maybe even some young kids from the Dogs or Saints but Melbourne is a stay away zone.
This the new Richmond my friend. They come to our club and bloom like they used to at Hawthorn, Geelong and Sydney. ;D
The cycle is dead. Tigeritis is dead. We are the team they all will fear! ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2014, 07:51:13 PM »
One stuff up can't tarnish the veritable warehouse of talent he s stockpiled ,

Oh yeah nothing like a bit of tarn off to make Grandma's pewter look like new again.

Braso works better ;)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »
Roos reckons every Melbourne player is on the trade table.

One player I've always thought was underrated and who I think we could realistically target and get relatively cheaply is Sam Blease. Been on the outer at Melbourne this year too.

Meant to be super quick too, no?

the claw

« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2014, 07:33:14 PM »
Roos reckons every Melbourne player is on the trade table.

One player I've always thought was underrated and who I think we could realistically target and get relatively cheaply is Sam Blease. Been on the outer at Melbourne this year too.
would not be trading for blease. after 4 yrs with his performances if he was at richmond every man and his dog would be howling for his head.
good chance he will be delisted and maybe then we could look at rookie picking him. personally id prefer we gave a player with such a poor record a miss let him go back to state league tear it up if hes good enough and then hope  hes there in 12 24 months time  and use a late nd pick or rookie him.

i think there comes a time where the onus has to fall on the player to prove he can play and deserves a spot on an afl list. dont think blease has done that.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »
Not Richmond but according to Ch 7,  Paddy Ryder wants to move to Brisbane even though he's still contracted for another two years. Apparently the supplement saga has something to do with it and he may use it as a breach of contract to walk from the Bombers.

Brisbane is also interested in Collingwood's Dayne Beams who is contracted for 2015. He was recruited from Qld and his younger brother Claye is already on the Lions list.

tony_montana

« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2014, 08:15:01 PM »
Not Richmond but according to Ch 7,  Paddy Ryder wants to move to Brisbane even though he's still contracted for another two years. Apparently the supplement saga has something to do with it and he may use it as a breach of contract to walk from the Bombers.

Brisbane is also interested in Collingwood's Dayne Beams who is contracted for 2015. He was recruited from Qld and his younger brother Claye is already on the Lions list.

Heard the swans are into Ryder up to their necks  ::)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2014, 10:01:24 PM »
Bout time some players wanted to move to Brisbane, usually they leaving, felt sorry for them.  Imagine getting poached by the demons ffs...  you would stuffing spew up.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2014, 10:23:12 PM »
We should get Ryder  :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2014, 11:19:42 AM »
Bout time some players wanted to move to Brisbane, usually they leaving, felt sorry for them.  Imagine getting poached by the demons ffs...  you would stuffing spew up.

Hey they got the broadbeach bullet

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2014, 11:39:00 AM »
We should get Ryder  :shh
No validity in that rumour...
He was going up to Queensland for his wedding in the off season... :whistle