Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 203257 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #375 on: September 18, 2014, 10:56:35 PM »
According to Barrett tonight:

Freo has put a 7-year $4 million offer to James Frawley. Despite that, Geelong are still the favourite to get Frawley.

Paddy Ryder has officially told Hird and Essendon he wants out.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #376 on: September 19, 2014, 12:52:34 PM »
CARLTON has confirmed its interest in Sydney Swans midfielder Tom Mitchell and revealed it has spoken to Mitchell's family.

Carlton football operations manager Andrew McKay said forward Jeff Garlett is in "the same boat" as Robinson.

McKay cut off rumours about ruckman Matthew Kreuzer being offered as trade bait.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-19/the-mitchells-understand

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2014, 12:23:33 AM »
Throw the kitchen sink at getting Luke Parker.

No chance Sydney can afford what hes worth on the open market.

The bloke is a dead set champion.
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2014, 03:51:59 AM »
Paddy Ryder has played his last game for the Bombers after formally requesting a trade. Ryder’s manager Paul Connors has told Essendon’s chief executive Xavier Campbell that the star ruckman-forward wants to find a new club in next month’s trade period. His decision to leave is based on his family’s concerns over the club’s ongoing supplements scandal. Port Adelaide and Brisbane are the clear frontrunners to secure the ruckman-forward, while Greater Western Sydney is also an option.

There has been talks that Sydney will be able to offer him a contract if Nick Malceski leaves via Free Agency and if Adam Goodes retires. If Tom Mitchell does leave the club via Trade that will free up to $500,000 in the salary cap. The Swans have delisted O'Keefe which already offers room to move in the Salaray Cap.

Sydney's Tim Membrey has been targeted by multiple Victorian clubs according to SEN, Membrey is currently out of contract at the end of the season. Membrey (188cm 90kg) was Pick 46 in the 2012 draft and has only played 1 game for the Swans.

Fremantle's Matt de Boer has signed a one-year contract extension to remain at the club in 2015.

West Coast have thrown their hat into the ring, to lure home WA native, and current disgruntled Magpie, Heritier Lumumba.

Jon Ralph on SEN said that Tom Mitchell is determined to leave Sydney for Carlton. The Blues have met with his family.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/paddy-ryder-requests-trade-from-essendon/story-fndv7pj3-1227064543864
https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2014, 09:58:43 AM »
Beams to Brisbane
He has had enough of bucks

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #380 on: September 20, 2014, 10:01:36 AM »
And in further breaking news the RFC are doing sweet FA again...waiting back to pick up a 28-30 year old hack to add to the already list of hacks as they believe they are one more hack away from a GF.. ::) ::) ::)

Coach Damien Hardwick had this to say.....Yeah Look.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #381 on: September 20, 2014, 10:29:14 AM »
I'm just hoping the club is doing a poo load of stuff behind the scenes and the reason why we are not hearing anything is because we are not leaking info to the press like other clubs are doing.. :pray

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2014, 10:36:22 AM »
Not even trying to get Mitchell? We are a better destination than Carltank
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #383 on: September 20, 2014, 10:37:12 AM »
I'm just hoping the club is doing a poo load of stuff behind the scenes and the reason why we are not hearing anything is because we are not leaking info to the press like other clubs are doing.. :pray

I have been waiting for this comment and no offence, but this exact statement was made last year by many posters right up to the end of the trade/draft period and nothing happened, nothing!!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Rampstar

« Reply #384 on: September 20, 2014, 10:37:41 AM »

we're still looking through the brotherhood bins to find players. moneyball sucks.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #385 on: September 20, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »

Sack the board IMO

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #386 on: September 20, 2014, 10:42:27 AM »
Or maybe we are heavily into Dangerfield  :shh Bo, can you confirm ? :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #387 on: September 20, 2014, 11:43:06 AM »

I have been waiting for this comment and no offence, but this exact statement was made last year by many posters right up to the end of the trade/draft period and nothing happened, nothing!!!!!!

pretty sure the club basically said they were done for the trade period after getting the potato that McCain rejected
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Gigantor

« Reply #388 on: September 20, 2014, 11:57:24 AM »
Please Richmond use the draft to get talented youngsters to the club ,but go out and get a superstar who can make a real difference ...no more discarded hacks

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #389 on: September 20, 2014, 01:44:28 PM »
Please Richmond use the draft to get talented youngsters to the club ,but go out and get a superstar who can make a real difference ...no more discarded hacks

You may disappointed as Big Fool's most reliable snout C4[2]Yo`DooR has just said we're into Ahmed Saad.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.