Author Topic: RFC Membership 2015: Strong and Bold  (Read 105945 times)

the claw

Re: RFC Membership 2015: Embrace the Roar
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 08:33:46 PM »
We should have a memorial thread for the Claw. It'll include all his calls on players we should have taken and did take and what they ended up doing. Convenient time to leave as a few of them are proving him wrong :shh
i would love for you to do that reckon your in for a shock eh.

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »
many on here will be happy to see the back of me i reckon.

What the ??, Claw finally gets to show off the tramp stamp ?

dwaino

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »
many on here will be happy to see the back of me i reckon.

What the ??, Claw finally gets to show off the tramp stamp ?

:lol

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 09:06:03 PM »
win lose or draw this yr is it for me. ive made my mind up enough. this is the last yr i will be taking an interest in em or supporting them. was going to wait until i saw what happened in the off season but theres no joy in it any more regardless of what they do.
 not just the tiges either. the way the game is played and the constant rule changes and inequities in all things afl has made me a miserable prick and its time to move on.

so this is it for me 2 more weeks and many on here will be happy to see the back of me i reckon.

Sad sack, someone buy him a wheel barrow to cart around his bottom lip
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 09:34:06 PM »
win lose or draw this yr is it for me. ive made my mind up enough. this is the last yr i will be taking an interest in em or supporting them. was going to wait until i saw what happened in the off season but theres no joy in it any more regardless of what they do.
 not just the tiges either. the way the game is played and the constant rule changes and inequities in all things afl has made me a miserable prick and its time to move on.

so this is it for me 2 more weeks and many on here will be happy to see the back of me i reckon.

Well it has been an interesting ride claw.
I've liked some of your posts, but they have started getting a bit nutty and even vindictive, and the stuff you have written about Brandon Ellis is just wrong.
Mate you need to learn to enjoy the ride, I think deep down you are excited at the minor chance we have of making the finals, like we all are, this is why you are holding on for another 2 weeks otherwise you would leave now.

But back to the topic. What a lazy, boring slogan for the club next year. Once again a Year 7 level marketing effort by the club, another example of where they could have consulted with the fans who could have come up with something better than that. I hope we aren't paying big dollars for that rubbish.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 01:30:31 AM »
Will they actually wait for my permission next year or will they just start deducting my credit card without asking me  like they did this year?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 09:41:26 AM »
Will they actually wait for my permission next year or will they just start deducting my credit card without asking me  like they did this year?

Depends on whether you have chosen the 'rollover' option or not..
Best check with the club.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 11:05:03 AM »
What's the stuffing target  :banghead
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

tony_montana

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 11:11:10 AM »
What's the stuffing target  :banghead

to get claw back on board

the claw

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2014, 05:18:17 PM »

Well if you are going to give up, the RFC will be better off without you.
Pity, because your drivel often has reasonable points but you have turned too sour of late to be truly objective.
what are you on. the rfc dont know i exist except to badger me for money and membership. you dont really think your any different do you.

anyway as i said there is no enjoyment in watching em any more but that in many ways has more to do with the state of the game itself.

as for objectivity im always objective. one of few who has been prepared to stick to his principals and beliefs in what makes for a good club and good players. which is unlike most on here who change from week to week or month to month or yr to yr.  one only has to look at the boards to see this with them winning a few games.  things dont magically change on the back of some lets face it pretty ordinary wins mixed in with a few decent ones. once again we fail when it matters and we fail to recognise what needs to happen to win a flag.

the bar is set so low at this club and with the supporters its sad. we do accept mediocrity and its abundantly clear in wthe clubs actions and the supporters.

my greatest lament is the fact the club has continuously failed to go thru  good consistent  processes  to  build a  list capable of challenging for a flag, including under hardwick. hardwicks reign so far is a mirror of days gone by where they  lose patience, get ahead of themselves  and do half a job.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »

Pity, because your drivel often has reasonable points but you have turned too sour of late to be truly objective.
what are you on. the rfc dont know i exist except to badger me for money and membership. you dont really think your any different do you.

anyway as i said there is no enjoyment in watching em any more but that in many ways has more to do with the state of the game itself.

as for objectivity im always objective. one of few who has been prepared to stick to his principals and beliefs in what makes for a good club and good players. which is unlike most on here who change from week to week or month to month or yr to yr.  one only has to look at the boards to see this with them winning a few games.  things dont magically change on the back of some lets face it pretty ordinary wins mixed in with a few decent ones. once again we fail when it matters and we fail to recognise what needs to happen to win a flag.

the bar is set so low at this club and with the supporters its sad. we do accept mediocrity and its abundantly clear in wthe clubs actions and the supporters.

my greatest lament is the fact the club has continuously failed to go thru  good consistent  processes  to  build a  list capable of challenging for a flag, including under hardwick. hardwicks reign so far is a mirror of days gone by where they  lose patience, get ahead of themselves  and do half a job.
where will you be when we finish in the top 4 next year ?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »

where will you be when we finish in the top 4 next year ?

Chest thumping on Big Footy
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2014, 08:21:15 AM »

Why has it taken you 32 years to get to this conclusion?
Surely the line in the sand moment could've come years ago?
If you are so objective, why didn't you bail in 1988? 1993? 1997?1999?2004?2009?
If I'm objective, you're a martyr but we don't need that in a football club which is why people have a crack at you.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2014, 12:39:37 PM »
Poor claw

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond