Author Topic: Man shot dead in Sth East  (Read 3788 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Man shot dead in Sth East
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
things were so much better we had the white australia policy.

then we started letting the wogs in and that was the thin edge of the wedge..... :whistle
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 02:21:20 PM »

then we started letting the wogs in and that was the thin edge of the wedge..... :whistle

I'm pretty sure "wogs" were let in under the White Australia policy -which wasn't fully dismantled until 1973- what with them  being White Europeans and all....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 02:24:38 PM »
some of them
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 03:17:38 PM »
Australia will be the first continent to be financially pwnd by China AND the usa.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 05:24:17 PM »

I'm pretty sure "wogs" were let in under the White Australia policy -which wasn't fully dismantled until 1973- what with them  being White Europeans and all....
"White" meant Anglo-Saxon in Australia although Celts were also included especially if they were Protestant/pro-British. Irish Catholics were looked down on and there was a definite sectarian divide in Australia back then. This schism even existed in the Australian cricket team in the 1930s (O'Reilly a catholic had distain for Bradman who was a mason and he allegedly celebrated when Bradman was out for a duck in his last innings and missed out on the 100 average). It only died down after WWII with all the "wogs" migrating to Australia which provided a common different group of people to slag off. That's happened with each and every migration wave since. Italians (eye-talians as were called) & Greeks were definitely not considered "white". Italians were going to bring their fascism, catholicism & knives and wouldn't assimilate living in their own ghettos. The more things change the more they stay the same  :whistle. There's actually a funny story post-WII where the Government had to figure a way to 'populate or perish' while trying to stick to the White Australia Policy. So they looked at all the European refugees & wannabee migrants and first chose the Latvians as they looked the most Anglo (as long as they didn't talk lol). That's how much a joke it all was.

Diversity actually creates a better, more progressive and more peaceful society in the long-term. It eventually tears down old walls that use to divide us into tribal groups often based on made-up BS. It's the regions around the world where 'siblings' fight over hundred and thousand-year squabbles and where society is a closed shop based on race & religion that are the worst to live in, the most oppressive, the most violent and the most destructive.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2014, 06:52:26 PM »

Diversity actually creates a better, more progressive and more peaceful society in the long-term. It eventually tears down old walls that use to divide us into tribal groups often based on made-up BS. It's the regions around the world where 'siblings' fight over hundred and thousand-year squabbles and where society is a closed shop based on race & religion that are the worst to live in, the most oppressive, the most violent and the most destructive.

I would qualify your comments MT with the fact that if you don't have a stable equal society then diversity doesn't necessitate a more progressive society. For example, say Japan 2014 (almost 0% immigration for the last 6 decades) vs say Brazil. Or Mexico. Or the US.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2014, 07:31:38 PM »
Big mistake letting in the wogs IMHO

:chuck

Everything was going good before then