Author Topic: Adam Cooney  (Read 1650 times)

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Adam Cooney
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 12:35:35 PM »
Classic WAT - throws a tanty about us being linked to Winderlich because he's too old, then starts a thread about getting Cooney  :lol

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 12:37:12 PM »
Classic WAT - throws a tanty about us being linked to Winderlich because he's too old, then starts a thread about getting Cooney  :lol

Then goes into bat for a 26yo 50 game player who after 6 years finally gets a full season under his belt ;D

dwaino

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 12:41:00 PM »
Spare parts for Knights.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 12:58:37 PM »

What are you on about, go read the posts again. I was quoting his age from SEN they said he was 27, two years younger than 29, hence my thread on Cooney. That's what a forum is about ....apparently.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:05:48 PM by one-eyed »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 01:38:00 PM »
Can't believe you wanted to go after a 29 yr old with bung knees WAT ? What were you thinking ?

;D
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »
Can't believe you wanted to go after a 29 yr old with bung knees WAT ? What were you thinking ?

;D

;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 01:48:40 PM »

Then goes into bat for a 26yo 50 game player who after 6 years finally gets a full season under his belt ;D

I've seen you mention this a few times

FTR he's 25 and played 74 games, youve made your point, you dont need to stoop to those levels and falsify stats to get your point across

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 01:49:22 PM »
I reckon this bloke has just played his last serviceable season. Absolutely cooked.

Congrats on a decent career but it won't continue at RFC surely.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2014, 02:05:16 PM »

What are you on about idiot, go read the posts again and pay attention, don't let your mind and hands wonder down between your legs again. I was quoting his age from SEN they said he was 27, two years younger than 29 if you cant work that out stuffhead, hence my thread on Cooney. Get stuffed, that's what a forum is about ....apparently.

Don't listen to them WAT, reckon we should dig up
jack "skinny" Titus and re-draft him as support for Jack in the forward line
He can't be older than 26
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 02:11:47 PM »

What are you on about idiot, go read the posts again and pay attention, don't let your mind and hands wonder down between your legs again. I was quoting his age from SEN they said he was 27, two years younger than 29 if you cant work that out stuffhead, hence my thread on Cooney. Get stuffed, that's what a forum is about ....apparently.

Don't listen to them WAT, reckon we should dig up
jack "skinny" Titus and re-draft him as support for Jack in the forward line
He can't be older than 26
Probably would be in our best each week too!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »

I thought he hated Edwards*

I know he has played more games but there amount of good seasons is about on par, I'd even argue Edwards has had 2 good years

FTR he's 25 and played 74 games, youve made your point, you dont need to stoop to those levels and falsify stats to get your point across

He's closer to 26 than 25

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 07:30:09 AM »

Hey TM, let's not have facts get in the way of a good barny - after all WAT started in.
Loui, I'll raise you to 27 years old and played 40 games. WAT shall we call the Coon dog down to 25 with the bone density of a 23 year old?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 07:49:01 AM »
Good player but will be injury plagued. Too risky a proposition.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 10:06:22 AM »
l would take Brad Sewell in a heartbeat. He has something to offer even for 1 or 2 years