Author Topic: Who needs a big pre-season at your AFL club? ............ (Age)  (Read 2613 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Who needs a big pre-season at your AFL club? ............ (Age)
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 02:09:13 PM »
l need a huge pre-season in the bar. No commitments in 2015  ;D

Need to make a pilgrimage up this way TM.  Plenty of Humpty Brew (my home brew) and Humpty Chew (my beef jerky) to satisfy the most avid and discerning RFC member.   :thumbsup

l'm coming up that way next year  ;D can't knock back some good home brew & some beef jerky  ;D

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 02:22:23 PM »
Taylor Hunt.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 11:22:59 PM »
l need a huge pre-season in the bar. No commitments in 2015  ;D

Need to make a pilgrimage up this way TM.  Plenty of Humpty Brew (my home brew) and Humpty Chew (my beef jerky) to satisfy the most avid and discerning RFC member.   :thumbsup

l'm coming up that way next year  ;D can't knock back some good home brew & some beef jerky  ;D

Lol.  Keep in touch mate, I'll stockpile some when I've got dates!!   ;D   :thumbsup

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 04:16:58 PM »
If anything I think Benny G needs a psychologist or therapist to overcome his self doubt/confidence issues? The guy is a tank and can take a grab in packs and can kick goals. I think his confidence is the main thing that's stopping him from tearing it up as opposed to his fitness/playing ability.