Author Topic: Your most disliked Richmond Player right now  (Read 1557 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Your most disliked Richmond Player right now
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »
Ironically, calling a bloke who you don't know a 'pea heart' from behind a computer is about as weak as it gets.

No.

Pulling out of contests in such a way one makes it seem like they lost the ball visual for a split second is clearly more of a pea heart action.
As the well puttings ones team mates welfare at risk, it's an insult to the. Club and all its supporters.

Typing an opinion on a forum is in fact non comparable.

Does that make sense to you ?

Saying he pulls out of contests is one thing. Calling a Richmond player a pea heart while using the anonymity of the internet is classless, gutless and putrid to me, but you dont seem to have a problem with that kind of thing these days so agree to disagree I guess.

Well people shouldn't ask the question.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 07:11:46 PM »
Joel Bowden.......still stuffn.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 11:43:20 AM »
Ironically, calling a bloke who you don't know a 'pea heart' from behind a computer is about as weak as it gets.

No.

Pulling out of contests in such a way one makes it seem like they lost the ball visual for a split second is clearly more of a pea heart action.
As the well puttings ones team mates welfare at risk, it's an insult to the. Club and all its supporters.

Saying he pulls out of contests is one thing. Calling a Richmond player a pea heart while using the anonymity of the internet is classless, gutless and putrid to me, but you dont seem to have a problem with that kind of thing these days so agree to disagree I guess.
lets see your actually saying its okay to call a bloke a pea heart that is someone who pulls out of contests etc as long as you dont call him a pea heart and are more politically correct about it.

what some of our players do is totally unacceptable and an apt description for them is pea heart. the worst of these players are the ones who pretend to be tough guys.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 12:42:20 PM »
You hate Vickery quite a lot don't you Claw :lol.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 01:09:14 PM »

No.

lets see your actually saying its okay to call a bloke a pea heart that is someone who pulls out of contests etc as long as you dont call him a pea heart and are more politically correct about it.

what some of our players do is totally unacceptable and an apt description for them is pea heart. the worst of these players are the ones who pretend to be tough guys.

Ive expressed pretty clearly how i feel about it. There is a big difference to me, but clearly not to you. I guess to make those kind of comments you must be a real courageous bloke when you take a break from your computer.

And please do us all a small favor and punctuate your posts. It's not that hard to slip in a comma or two.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 01:31:27 PM »
Snip!

And this thread is done.