Author Topic: Damien Hardwick on SEN / Ty Vickery challenged to step up this season by Dimma  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
The selection or Non selection of Vickery for round 1 will be the biggest talking point on here. Personally I don't think we are better with him in the team but the Selectors have the job not me.  Hope we win round 1 no matter what they choose and that they learn from the game what works. Not sure they will learn as they had half a year seeing it not work last year but one can only hope.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
It seems Mr Vickery has some very good talents locked away within the walls of Punt Rd never to be seen by the plebs in the outers. They must be good Damian they must be good.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
More from Dimma's SEN interview:[/i]

* The one thing we love about our fans is the passion they exude. You’ve only got to come to an MCG game and get behind the goals and listen to that power of the Richmond roar. I’ve been part of some pretty big clubs but I don’t think I’ve heard anything quite like it when those Richmond fans get on top note.

* Look, we harness the expectation, we know it’s there. We’ve got to improve, we know that - 17 other clubs would be saying exactly the same thing. We were relatively disappointing last year.  We made finals but it wasn’t the year we would like to have and we understand that.  The big thing for us, going forward, is we know that incremental improvement is where it’s at. We’ve just got to start well, starting Round 1 Thursday next week, and go from there.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-26/hardwick-a-fan-of-the-block

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
If Vickery gets in at the expense of Griff then that would be a disgrace

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
More from Dimma's SEN interview:[/i]

* The one thing we love about our fans is the passion they exude. You’ve only got to come to an MCG game and get behind the goals and listen to that power of the Richmond roar. I’ve been part of some pretty big clubs but I don’t think I’ve heard anything quite like it when those Richmond fans get on top note.

* Look, we harness the expectation, we know it’s there. We’ve got to improve, we know that - 17 other clubs would be saying exactly the same thing. We were relatively disappointing last year.  We made finals but it wasn’t the year we would like to have and we understand that.  The big thing for us, going forward, is we know that incremental improvement is where it’s at. We’ve just got to start well, starting Round 1 Thursday next week, and go from there.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-26/hardwick-a-fan-of-the-block

Spoken like a true loser politician.

No hope.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
vickery lmfao
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Am hoping Hardwick has learnt from last season and our shocking start. Delusion can be a dangerous thing for a coach

All signs indicate he hasn't..

Does the word egomaniac mean anything?
Caracella and Balmey.