Author Topic: Tigers take note of the Hawks today...  (Read 3743 times)

No More

Re: Tigers take note of the Hawks today...
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »
Yep and they didn't drop their heads at half time and say this is too hard or "we were expecting it to open up"

thanks for joining the convoy after the fact though we're you busy beating yourself off to animal ...... ? Limpgot

no need for abuse. you posted a rubbish thread and because it didn't turn out how you hoped you want engage in abuse lol. dear oh dear.  ;D

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 07:58:41 PM »
Yep and they didn't drop their heads at half time and say this is too hard or "we were expecting it to open up"

thanks for joining the convoy after the fact though we're you busy beating yourself off to animal ...... ? Limpgot

no need for abuse. you posted a rubbish thread and because it didn't turn out how you hoped you want engage in abuse lol. dear oh dear.  ;D

Good example of why we need the stricter rules

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 08:08:36 PM »
Should take note of the Bumbers
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 08:20:30 PM »
Lol , touché  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 08:55:23 PM »
lol @ this thread. Note; Don't take note of Dawks game  ;D

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2015, 03:13:04 PM »
Take note of both teams games, firstly how the Bombers relentlessly attacked the Hawks at their own game and maintained their pressure as long as their legs would allow. Secondly the Hawks for being resilient enough to take everything the Bombers could throw at them and still be able to put themselves back into a winning position after being down and out. And thirdly the Bombers for being the proverbial boxer on the canvas for the count and still being strong enough to lift themselves up and in the process deliver the knockout blow. On all three counts I am sorry to say that I couldn't see our side being capable of doing any of what was on show yesterday afternoon. It's the sort of game scenario that you dream one day we could actually be the winning side.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2015, 03:14:24 PM »
Take note of both teams games, firstly how the Bombers relentlessly attacked the Hawks at their own game and maintained their pressure as long as their legs would allow. Secondly the Hawks for being resilient enough to take everything the Bombers could throw at them and still be able to put themselves back into a winning position after being down and out. And thirdly the Bombers for being the proverbial boxer on the canvas for the count and still being strong enough to lift themselves up and in the process deliver the knockout blow. On all three counts I am sorry to say that I couldn't see our side being capable of doing any of what was on show yesterday afternoon. It's the sort of game scenario that you dream one day we could actually be the winning side.

We did this against Sydney in R23 last year did we not?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2015, 03:22:50 PM »
Some funny threads popping up on here lately

No More

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 07:27:31 PM »

when Sydney was minus about 6 players

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2015, 07:49:37 PM »

when Sydney was minus about 6 players

Like Carlton and doggies were
Caracella and Balmey.