Author Topic: How many of the next 6 will we win?  (Read 3300 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: How many of the next 6 will we win?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »
3 or 4 at least , I think we ran into a couple of pretty good sides in foots and melb  :shh we re not going to fall for that one again  :clapping

Absolutely the Bulldogs and Melbourne are AFL benchmarks. ;D
Won 11 games between them last year. Both beat us last year too. :help
But that was last year and we are a better side this year. Ivan said so. :wallywink
We might lose just one match between now and winning the GF. Gold Coast at the G in Round 21 after Ablett has a 48 possession game  and Nick Malceski kicks the winner after we led all day. :ROTFL

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 07:04:56 PM »
3 or 4 at least , I think we ran into a couple of pretty good sides in foots and melb  :shh we re not going to fall for that one again  :clapping

I really do envy you sometimes Bojo.

Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2015, 07:10:10 PM »

We are going to draw some more lines in the sand

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2015, 07:13:16 PM »

But that was last year and we are a better side this year. Ivan said so. :wallywink
We might lose just one match between now and winning the GF. Gold Coast at the G in Round 21 after Ablett has a 48 possession game  and Nick Malceski kicks the winner after we led all day. :ROTFL
Won 11 games last year, I thought I was talking about 2015 how are they going this year ooh and what about Geelong. Ooh my howzabout GWS   :lol. Genius  :dancing
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2015, 07:26:34 PM »

Won 11 games last year, I thought I was talking about 2015 how are they going this year ooh and what about Geelong. Ooh my howzabout GWS   :lol. Genius  :dancing

Absolutely how critical of me. Apologies.
There are extenuating circumstances.
With us have been for 33 years. Some self inflicted some not.

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when your part of  a team.
Everything is awesome
When your living the dream.

Hooray for everything Bojo.
Even Carlton had a win. ;D

No More

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:59 PM »

Bo should tell us what medication is been taken so we can get some too. Happy Days Indeed.  :snidegrin

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2015, 07:36:23 PM »

Bo should tell us what medication is been taken so we can get some too. Happy Days Indeed.  :snidegrin

It's not medication he just has a canister of laughing gas.
He logs on turns on the canister and inhales. The mail comes in on cue then he posts on here.
Everything is happy. ;D

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 07:44:27 PM »
Before making a complete fool of yourself , you are aware that footscray just belted the previously unbeaten crows by 10 goals  ::). Duh  :wallywink

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2015, 08:00:10 PM »
Before making a complete fool of yourself , you are aware that footscray just belted the previously unbeaten crows by 10 goals  ::). Duh  :wallywink

Which suggests that it didnt take a coach 5 years to build a side? Only Richmond needs 5 year rebuilds to improve the club but doesnt really  :thumbsup

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 08:03:19 PM »
l reckon we are good enough to beat Geelong, Collingwood, Essendon, North Melboune, & possible Freo  ;D

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 08:06:02 PM »
l reckon we are good enough to beat Geelong, Collingwood, Essendon, North Melboune, & possible Freo  ;D

I would nearly agree
Don't know about Freo over there ?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 08:31:19 PM »

Yep which shows that when a rebuild is done properly the wins can increase exponentially as do the margins.
In our case we aren't in the rebuild category nor the topping up category nor the premiership window category but we are in the mediocrity category, more often than not the bottom half of the ladder category but spin things how you like.

A turd dipped in chocolate is still a turd. That turd is the RFC. Has been since 1982. :help
If we ever won a flag. That's a big if don't tell me you told me so. Or anything else RFC.
If you predict something 1000 times and the 1000th time what you say comes true that's not having mail or being a guru pal.
Look I don't have anything against you. I don't know you nor do I hate you but you talk such crap. :thumbsdown
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:04:23 PM by one-eyed »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2015, 09:02:43 PM »
I was just answering the op question , didn t read the disclaimer about free vilification if you don't agree  ::)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 09:14:23 PM »
Are bulldogs the new yardstick now?

Hard to keep up sometimes as it changes all the time

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 12:24:44 AM »
I think we will beat Geelong next week - hope will be restored

Then another typical insipid performance against North.

Followed by another loss against Collingwood - OER to go into absolute meltdown - every thread locked by moderators WP and MT

Miracle win against Port Adelaide - Will be pumped up as revenge for last years finals performance.

Made to look like bottom 2 side against  Essendon at Dream time - will make them look like premiers .

Will go West the following week and beat the previously undefeated Dockers.
Unleash the tornado