Author Topic: official line ups - Richmond v Freo  (Read 3100 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: official line ups - Richmond v Freo
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 01:30:29 AM »
Vickerys last game was excellent - deserves to come straight back in
Unleash the tornado

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 05:42:06 AM »
McBean will be better than TV but for the moment TV has more experience and a bigger body.

Exactly

And MoL I don't want to look at how McBean went against Fletcher. fletcher turned him inside out a few times, it didn't look good at all
true, but fletcher has a tad more experience than Liam, i thought Liam contested well given that.  As an aside i think the team plays better without TV

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 06:47:27 AM »
McBean will be better than TV but for the moment TV has more experience and a bigger body.

Exactly

And MoL I don't want to look at how McBean went against Fletcher. fletcher turned him inside out a few times, it didn't look good at all
true, but fletcher has a tad more experience than Liam, i thought Liam contested well given that.  As an aside i think the team plays better without TV

for this game I can't agree

We need a second ruckman and Vickery offers that, McBean unfortunately doesn't. Maric & only Griffiths versus "What's his name" Lands isn't enough IMHO

I'm not a fan of the Cameo King but for this game he is a far better option than a very lean McBean
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 06:49:47 AM »
Αre we rushing Vickery back in before he is right with his injury? Hope they are being cautious.

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 08:08:04 AM »
Anyone heading over for the game  and where are RFC Members sitting?

Online sdc01

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 09:26:13 AM »
we will NEVER move forward with Vickery....
much prefer to  give Bean games to gain experience...it has to be a case of one step back to move 2 steps forward

must be quite deluded or drunk to think Ty will be the difference between winning or losing....and if you don't think that, then there is no case for him replacing Bean

look forward to the Vickery "should never play again" comments after the game

cheers!

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 09:34:27 AM »
I have no issue with Vickery coming in for McBean.
McBean was our worst player last week by a mile, he can't take a contested mark and is to slow, certainly has a long way to go t get the The level IMO.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 11:35:50 AM »
I have no issue with Vickery coming in for McBean.
McBean was our worst player last week by a mile, he can't take a contested mark and is to slow, certainly has a long way to go t get the The level IMO.

Agree, thought he's lack of smarts in a contest stood out last week

must be quite deluded or drunk to think Ty will be the difference between winning or losing....and if you don't think that, then there is no case for him replacing Bean

He certainly isn't going to be the difference between winning & losing but he is our best option as a 2nd ruckman for this game, agains the opposition we are facing. Mc Bean cannot playin the ruck, not now and probably long term not ever

The only other 2nd ruckman we have that could compete against this opposition is Hampson and considering he can't take a mark to save himself then he isn't an option either.

Simply we had no other option against Freo

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »
MacBeans physical development is a joke.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 12:07:01 PM »
well we only need to look at danihers development at essendon, he has played some shockers but they keep putting games into him, and he has and is improving.

I think Sandlands is unbeatable and putting vicks up against him as a chop out is like throwing a feather at a hurricane

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 12:11:02 PM »
McBean is still just a baby Ox. I am super lanky like him and I couldn't put on any sort of weight until i was 22-23.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 01:12:37 PM »
Does anyone else think there is anything fishy about Matty Dea not even being named as an emergency for the last couple of weeks considering he has been our best player in the twos for most of the year? Something just doesn't sit right to me! Not named in the twos either or any mention of him being injured.
Anyway we continue to play Batch who is tough but gets beaten in the air and is horrible when the ball is on the ground, but seems to be one of DH's favorites. IMO Dea is better in all areas. It takes injuries for Dimma to make calls on some players. He really is just a puppet IMO.
Anyway, I'm pumped for tonights game, we almost got them last time over there from memory.  :gotigers

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 01:35:08 PM »
big tone you should know by now the RFC injury list isn't worth the screen it appears on  :snidegrin

I wouldn't be surprised if he is injured, don't know if he is but wouldn't surprise

As for Batch, not sure he's a favourite but currently he's playing his role; so he plays

Online sdc01

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »
its impossible to drop Batch at this time....defence is strong

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 02:22:57 PM »
well we only need to look at danihers development at essendon, he has played some shockers but they keep putting games into him, and he has and is improving.

I think Sandlands is unbeatable and putting vicks up against him as a chop out is like throwing a feather at a hurricane

Unsure why people are into McBean, 2 games of AFL 2 full years in the system - equal cases im sure to drop Daniher but Essendon have backed him. Same for Ty, ironically he has played much worse in previous season and yet continued to get a game. The inconsistency in approach by match committee rankles....
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.