Author Topic: OER posters most hated opposition team  (Read 3408 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: OER posters most hated opposition team
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 01:19:24 PM »
This is all good stuff. There's about 10 individual posts which we can numerically weight and get a group average. The more teams listed the more specific our results will be.

About 20 site members responses would be a good and reasonably accurate cross section. And we are half way there.

Keep em coming and we'll close voting in a few days time to table the results.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 01:31:45 PM »
1. Port - can't stand their smug supporters
2. Essendon - They are so tough fighting these drug charges
3. North - skinny boner spirit

Don't really care for the rest.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 02:29:39 PM »
I've crunched the numbers for the first 10 posters and averaged them out, and it's VERY interesting.

At this stage we appear to have 3 distinct level of hatred,  which I would categories as moderate hate, high level hatred and extreme 'wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire' hatred.

The vic based vs interstate team rankings is also an eye opener.

Keep em coming......
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 02:48:48 PM »
Really hate with passion

Carlton
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
North

Hate

Essendon
Sydney
hawthorn
stkilda
Bulldogs
Adelaide
Geelong

Just meh nothing clubs

Fremantle
Melbourne
West coast
Gold Coast
GWS
Brisbane

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2015, 02:52:04 PM »
Still hate the meh clubs by the way

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »
Hate with contempt

Collingwood
Norf
Carlton
Melbourne
Essendon

Hate

Doggies
Hawks

Don't care much for the rest except swans and don't mind the weagles unless we're playing them

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

No More

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 04:10:29 PM »
Carlton

daylight

Essendon

Collingwood

(Surely no explanation needed for those three.)

Expansion teams because they're fake manufactured bullshyte and will cost us a chance at flags and wreck the comp.

North -  what "rivalry"? stuff off minnow....

Melbourne - see North

Hawthorn - you can win 20 stuffing flags - you ain't Big 4 and never will be.

Sydney  - bloods culture my arse - it's gifts not graft that got you where you are...and your gay fans still know stuff all about the game.

Port - Never forget they're still the Collingwood of South Australia.

Geelong, West Coast. - Inbreds who always flog us & flogs who are always inbred.

The rest - all had their little turns at kicking us while we're down , but whatever....either no flags, no fans, no money or all three and the other one is in Adelaide, so who cares....

This is pretty much spot on for mine. :clapping

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 08:05:23 PM »
Bombers (Hird and bumber supporters)
Geelong (Selwood)
Norf (they're poo but always beat us)
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2015, 11:18:03 PM »
Carlton
--------------
Essendon (were 3rd, drug scandal has pushed them up to 2nd)
Collingwood
North Melbourne
Melbourne
--------------
Adelaide (wankers)
Port (filth)
West Coast
Hawthorn

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2015, 12:45:39 AM »
Carlton
West Coast
Essendon

Meh - to the rest .

Expansion clubs - not even worthy of a mention
Unleash the tornado

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2015, 09:02:23 AM »
For me it's the big three:
 Carlton, for denying us the '72 and '82 cups, and their years of salary cap rorting and tanking. I'm enjoying their current plight SO MUCH.
 Collingwood, for their role in our demise all those years ago via the draft wars. Travis Cloke is a constant reminder of this treachery.
 Essendon, whom I used to be fairly indifferent about until the "supplements" saga, and their constant playing of the victim.

But I also hate Sydney, for the constant leg-up the league has given them over the years. Often at our expense (see Tony Lockett.)
GWS and Cold Coast.
 These two soulless franchises manufactured solely for the AFL's greed in conquering rugby territory, were allowed to feast at the draft table, while we picked up discarded chicken bones when trying to re-build.
North Melbourne. A nothing club forever sucking at the AFL's tit. If they'd had the good grace to go to the Sunshine State we wouldn't have Cold Ghost.

Finally, I can't believe how many of you let Geelong off the hook. I HATE THEM!!!! They've owned us for years - ever since the days of Gary Ablett senior. Then, when we finally get rid of him, his bastard son steps up to continue the torture. Then they steal Ottens off us, and unleash him against us at the Dome in 2007 in a hundred and fifty point smacking. And we haven't beaten them since. I'm still waiting patiently for our revenge on that one. When the day comes it will be very, very sweet, and I will personally walk around whatever stadium the feat is achieved at, and let every Geelong supporter know all about it. 

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2015, 09:29:03 AM »
For me it's the big three:
 Carlton, for denying us the '72 and '82 cups, and their years of salary cap rorting and tanking. I'm enjoying their current plight SO MUCH.
 Collingwood, for their role in our demise all those years ago via the draft wars. Travis Cloke is a constant reminder of this treachery.
 Essendon, whom I used to be fairly indifferent about until the "supplements" saga, and their constant playing of the victim.

But I also hate Sydney, for the constant leg-up the league has given them over the years. Often at our expense (see Tony Lockett.)
GWS and Cold Coast.
 These two soulless franchises manufactured solely for the AFL's greed in conquering rugby territory, were allowed to feast at the draft table, while we picked up discarded chicken bones when trying to re-build.
North Melbourne. A nothing club forever sucking at the AFL's tit. If they'd had the good grace to go to the Sunshine State we wouldn't have Cold Ghost.

Finally, I can't believe how many of you let Geelong off the hook. I HATE THEM!!!! They've owned us for years - ever since the days of Gary Ablett senior. Then, when we finally get rid of him, his bastard son steps up to continue the torture. Then they steal Ottens off us, and unleash him against us at the Dome in 2007 in a hundred and fifty point smacking. And we haven't beaten them since. I'm still waiting patiently for our revenge on that one. When the day comes it will be very, very sweet, and I will personally walk around whatever stadium the feat is achieved at, and let every Geelong supporter know all about it.

:clapping :clapping Well said
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »
North is the only club I hate and I would love them out of the comp.  If they could just go and quietly die, that would be nice.  Reason goes back to Keith Greig stealing KB's brownlow lol and the fact that they know wherever they play us, no matter how good or bad they are going they can always beat Richmond - and they generally do.

Essendon see above, but I would like a more painful death.

Carlton - love/hate relationship - love the rivalry/hate it when they're up and about and going well.

Collingwood - Ditto Carlton

The rest of the clubs, just beat 'em and I'm happy

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2015, 11:14:55 AM »
i judge a team on the experience i have had over the years watching them against us and the reaction of their supporters..

Therefore

Essendon with a passion is hated.. how dare they copy us and group up some losers to form a grog squad and then try and invade OUR punt road end..  tossers.. drug taking cheats.

Next is North.. effen hate their whiny supporters and their stupid shin kickin spirit.

Carlton -  they just suck with all their cheating

all interstate teams

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »
Unless we are beating Carlton - the world just doesn't make sense to me.
Unleash the tornado