Author Topic: Adam Goodes Booing  (Read 61457 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Adam Goodes Booing
« Reply #225 on: January 24, 2016, 10:08:30 AM »
I guess people don't like taking ethical advice from a person who has been proven to break one of societies moral no - no ' s. 
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2016, 11:15:07 AM »
Lads, I'm not sure WTK his cheating has to do with anything.
The story was quite moving - it's his story and his lessons learnt.
The bow he was drawing on the Adam GOODES thing is longer than Essrndons odds at winning the flag.
He's just marginalising all the people who like to go to the football and boo the bozos who they don't like.
Adam GOODES ego was hurt more than his pride.
That's the real issue.

Couldn't agree more on your first point, his private life is his own and there's no reason to be prejudicial.

Disagree with the second point, but certainly acknowledge it.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2016, 01:19:36 PM »
I guess people don't like taking ethical advice from a person who has been proven to break one of societies moral no - no ' s.

We wouldn't be listening to many in public life then.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2016, 01:42:16 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEOssW1rw0I
'topic of the nanosecond'

The dispossession and total subjugation of an entire people has indeed, only been a topic in the limelight for a few months. Oh wait.... :whistle

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2016, 02:17:13 PM »

...and fronted a tabloid tv show which indulged in the lowest form of gutter journalism that frequently targeted & exploited the working class....a group some would argue have been just as "disenfranchised" as his people over the years.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #230 on: January 24, 2016, 02:38:46 PM »

Wow, another self-aggrandising, holier-than-thou media tosspot jumping on the the 'topic of the nanosecond' to promote his/her/whatever self as affected, aggrieved, and just plain superior to the rest of us dumb-arse plebs that don't have the capacity to think or reason for ourselves.  Thank f*%k we have intellectually superior beings like Stan Grant (who is in the public shame file for cheating on his wife) to point out that what we think and do is not what it seems to us lower types.  Turns out all the while when I disliked Adam Goodes intensely and would have booed him long before it was fashionable to do so (while attending a game he played in) I was WRONG about my reasons.  I'm a bloody racist and Goodes isn't the knob pillock I thought.  Who'd a thunk it!!  Go f%#k yourself you self-righteous c@#k, don't tell me what I think and how I feel, and don't drag up the sins of those from 200 years ago to blame those today who had nothing to do with it.  Reckon the 2016 Japanese people are guilty of war-crimes against Australians circa 1944?

Interesting words.

Of course the japs are guilty of the war crimes...

Ask te Chinese women of Nanking what they reckon
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2016, 02:41:41 PM »
The bow he was drawing on the Adam GOODES thing is longer than Essrndons odds at winning the flag.
He's just marginalising all the people who like to go to the football and boo the bozos who they don't like.
That's the real issue.

Indeed - the colonisation of the land... To the booing of AOTY is a rather long bow

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #232 on: January 24, 2016, 03:17:18 PM »

Sounds like the first step to improving this world.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #233 on: January 24, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »
That's the real issue.

Couldn't agree more on your first point, his private life is his own and there's no reason to be prejudicial.

Disagree with the second point, but certainly acknowledge it.

If his private life is his own then why doesn't he keep it private ?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #234 on: January 24, 2016, 05:13:03 PM »

Wow, another self-aggrandising, holier-than-thou media tosspot jumping on the the 'topic of the nanosecond' to promote his/her/whatever self as affected, aggrieved, and just plain superior to the rest of us dumb-arse plebs that don't have the capacity to think or reason for ourselves.  Thank f*%k we have intellectually superior beings like Stan Grant (who is in the public shame file for cheating on his wife) to point out that what we think and do is not what it seems to us lower types.  Turns out all the while when I disliked Adam Goodes intensely and would have booed him long before it was fashionable to do so (while attending a game he played in) I was WRONG about my reasons.  I'm a bloody racist and Goodes isn't the knob pillock I thought.  Who'd a thunk it!!  Go f%#k yourself you self-righteous c@#k, don't tell me what I think and how I feel, and don't drag up the sins of those from 200 years ago to blame those today who had nothing to do with it.  Reckon the 2016 Japanese people are guilty of war-crimes against Australians circa 1944?

Interesting words.

Read the post again Bents.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2016, 06:48:58 PM »

Sounds like the first step to improving this world.

Don't disagree at all Dooks but that oxymoron is almost as long a bow to draw than stan grants...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #236 on: January 24, 2016, 09:42:01 PM »
I thought this idiot was finished? I was hoping this idiot was finished, but I knew it was part of his agenda.. stuff I hate Goodes ...go away
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:10:43 PM by one-eyed »

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2016, 11:00:11 PM »
I thought this idiot was finished? I was hoping this idiot was finished, but I knew it was part of his agenda.. stuff I hate Goodes ...go away
Spoken like a true Adam Goodes booer...

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #238 on: January 24, 2016, 11:44:41 PM »
booo
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2016, 09:11:40 AM »

Interesting words.

Read the post again Bents.

Are the japs sorry? No. Should they be? One would think yes . Surely we can aim higher than Japanese war crimes as our moral benchmark .

Reading it for a 5th time, due to your dislike paragraph I noticed you used the world guilty. If you look at it the other way; were the current Jews victims of the nazis? No. Do they get greater Palestine anyway? Yes

Should the Turks have to own up to the Armenian Genocide?