Author Topic: Changes for the Giants game?  (Read 8689 times)

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Re: Changes for the Giants game?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 12:18:10 PM »
take GWS lightly at your own risk, Gordon seems to be out via MRP. Morris not named in VFL report at all so bring in possibly lloyd, tho still hold McDonough is due a run or Lennon

Morris didn't play ... Hence not in VFL report
Yes he did, we sat with Kevin watching him

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 01:38:39 PM »
The Barometer - Round 14
Herald-Sun
June 29, 2015

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:
Kamdyn McIntosh might struggle to hold his spot while Nathan Gordon will be sweating on the MRP’s ruling of his clumsy elbow to the head of Swans midfielder Kieren Jack. Jack thankfully saw it coming and twisted out of the firing line. Kane Lambert should be better for the run.

ON THE CUSP: Sam Lloyd is pushing hard for selection after yet another standout effort in the VFL. Lloyd kicked three goals. Matt Thomas racked up 30 disposals while Steven Morris, Connor Menadue and Matt Dea are ready to go if required.

AL PATON’S FORECAST: The Tigers can set up the season in next three weeks against GWS, Carlton and St Kilda before a challenging run home. With no trades at end of last year many asked where the Tigers could improve — leadership now clearly one answer. Trent Cotchin and Jack Riewoldt are growing as leaders at Punt Rd.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/rory-sloane-and-james-frawley-among-afl-players-sidelined-with-injuries/story-fnelctok-1227419862212

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 02:04:29 PM »
That will be the only change, Morris in, Gordon out.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 02:34:57 PM »
That will be the only change, Morris in, Gordon out.
I believe Hardwick will leave one of his favourites out (Morris) and play Lloyd. Has been playing well the kid and need to be given the reward.
We have given Mcintosh a while now, he gut runs and gives his all but needs to get back in the twos and really work on disposal. Just not damaging enough.
Newman keeps his spot with the goal. But with that being said I am critical on Mcintosh and he was on for 20 minutes and got half the ball than Newman @ 80 minutes. Few others in there with same kind of stats as Newman, but could give reason as most are defenders and like to and do  punch and spoil, Newman playing HF should be getting more than he got.

Anyway:
Out: Gordan (MRP), Mcintosh (omitted)
In: Lloyd, Mcdonough

That is my prediction, I could be wrong and only time will tell!!

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 02:58:33 PM »
McIntosh looks like he needs a rest. Has looked that way for a few weeks actually.

Out:
McIntosh (omit)
Gordon (susp)
Newman (omit)

In:
Lennon
McDonough
Lloyd

Offline sdc01

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »
like i said before

no changes this week.....simple

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 04:37:16 PM »

What he said.   :thumbsup

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 04:44:53 PM »
with Gordon cleared, no change?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 08:25:27 PM »
In the Mix - Round 14

Nathan Schmook
afl.com.au
June 30, 2015

Richmond

It's hard to see Richmond making any changes after its brilliant 18-point win over the Sydney Swans on Friday night.

Steven Morris was omitted last week, but has been a role player this season as a defensive forward. He could be seen as a required player against Greater Western Sydney.

The same goes for youngster Connor Menadue and Matt Dea, who were emergencies against the Swans.

In the VFL, Matt Thomas was excellent against Williamstown with 30 possessions and 10 tackles. The Tigers have the option to upgrade the mature-age rookie.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-30/in-the-mix-round-14

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 11:04:17 PM »
how many goals has Mckenzie kicked in the last month?

McKenzie is not playing consistent VFL footy, plays 10-15 minute cameos. Has very little tank to run out a VFL game.

Think it's fair to say he isn't ready and is a long way off AFl footy. Other blokes way ahead of him in the peaking order

He is long term prospect and unlikely to play AFL footy this year, I'd go as far as to say he won't be playing AFL footy this year

Barring a truckload of injuries to virtually all of our KPP's, I'd be surprised if we saw him before 2017.
So when you say a truckload do you mean two?
If Jack, heaven forbid, goes down and Vickery gets an injury, I'd say he would be a pretty good chance of getting a gig. He is big and strong and could hold his own deep in the forward line. Nothing to do with fitness and any crap like that.
Once again the simple things just seem to confuse you.

McBean, Astbury, Hampson and even Elton would all get a gig before McKenzie and rightfully should. McKenzie could come good but he has a long way to go. A full game of VFL would be a start

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 10:15:20 PM »
The Footy Show tonight had Morris, Astbury, Menadue, McBean & Dea added to our squad.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:40:51 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 10:22:46 PM »
how many goals has Mckenzie kicked in the last month?

McKenzie is not playing consistent VFL footy, plays 10-15 minute cameos. Has very little tank to run out a VFL game.

Think it's fair to say he isn't ready and is a long way off AFl footy. Other blokes way ahead of him in the peaking order

He is long term prospect and unlikely to play AFL footy this year, I'd go as far as to say he won't be playing AFL footy this year

Barring a truckload of injuries to virtually all of our KPP's, I'd be surprised if we saw him before 2017.
So when you say a truckload do you mean two?
If Jack, heaven forbid, goes down and Vickery gets an injury, I'd say he would be a pretty good chance of getting a gig. He is big and strong and could hold his own deep in the forward line. Nothing to do with fitness and any crap like that.
Once again the simple things just seem to confuse you.

Praise from Caesar is praise indeed....
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 10:25:07 PM »
The Footy Show tonight had McIntosh, Morris, Astbury, Menadue, McBean & Dea added to our squad.
Pretty good since McIntosh was sub last week.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 10:35:08 PM »
To be fair it would be quite hard to keep abreast of actual football matters in between showing Lyon's broken leg,  Brownless' micropenis and the thumbs up cat all for the umpteenth time while Murray Tregonning's recycled sound effects from Hey Hey It's Saturday play ad nauseum in the background.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 10:43:45 PM »
The Footy Show tonight had McIntosh, Morris, Astbury, Menadue, McBean & Dea added to our squad.
Pretty good since McIntosh was sub last week.....
Oops, that's my fault  ;D. They had McIntosh, Hunt, Gordon and Lambert on an extended bench with Morris, Astbury, Menadue, McBean & Dea.