Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- Gold Coast (Rd 20)  (Read 6841 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- Gold Coast (Rd 20)
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »
Miles has been way down the last couple of weeks, I recon he's either carrying an injury or is playing very sore. I think you'll find Thomas was brought in to release some of the load on Miles and the fact he was subbed out strengthens my suspicions👍

The dude is always sore after the way he plays, acquaintances of his family and he is often hobbling around a day after the game. But saying he is way down past couple weeks is plain wrong, led the way in contested possies and clearances last week (adelaide), week before (hawks), not far behind in hawks (2nd and third respectively) and been there abouts in the previous games before that. Don't forget he was best on against the hawks two weeks ago and in the bests in the adelaide and freo game.
Don't get me wrong, I thought his two best games for the season were the Freo and Hawks games.
He has been far less noticeable the last couple of weeks and I don't blame him!!
I was just saying I believe Thomas was brought in to give him a chop in with the hard in and under stuff to help ease Miles's workload before the tough games start again.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 08:59:04 AM »
Agree with Louis.
He was down against Crows and Suns compared to his usual high standards.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 09:01:35 AM »
He will always be sore as he goes in without fear consistent
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 11:27:22 AM »
Miles has been way down the last couple of weeks, I recon he's either carrying an injury or is playing very sore. I think you'll find Thomas was brought in to release some of the load on Miles and the fact he was subbed out strengthens my suspicions👍

The dude is always sore after the way he plays, acquaintances of his family and he is often hobbling around a day after the game. But saying he is way down past couple weeks is plain wrong, led the way in contested possies and clearances last week (adelaide), week before (hawks), not far behind in hawks (2nd and third respectively) and been there abouts in the previous games before that. Don't forget he was best on against the hawks two weeks ago and in the bests in the adelaide and freo game.
Don't get me wrong, I thought his two best games for the season were the Freo and Hawks games.
He has been far less noticeable the last couple of weeks and I don't blame him!!
I was just saying I believe Thomas was brought in to give him a chop in with the hard in and under stuff to help ease Miles's workload before the tough games start again.

He was down against suns I can't deny that but I don't agree with the sentiment he's been down the past couple of weeks. He just keeps plugging on with no fuss. If anything he was quieter early on in the year.
Hopefully we did bring someone in to ease the load but I really wish it was someone better than Thomas :-\

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 01:14:01 PM »
Our whole team was down against the Crows so that makes two in a row for Miles - i.e. " he's been down for a couple of weeks"
He was awesome against the hawks but that is three weeks ago.
It's pretty simple

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2015, 10:42:21 PM »
Our whole team was down against the Crows so that makes two in a row for Miles - i.e. " he's been down for a couple of weeks"
It's pretty simple

Disagree with him being down against the Crows, just most others were so he looked worse because his hard work inside was being let down by others. Pretty simple really

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2015, 11:02:17 PM »
It's pretty simple

Disagree with him being down against the Crows, just most others were so he looked worse because his hard work inside was being let down by others. Pretty simple really

OK. Agree to disagree then.