Author Topic: Did Scott Get What He Wanted  (Read 10044 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Did Scott Get What He Wanted
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2015, 09:50:45 AM »
A lot of you underestimate the Roos. The same people that have underestimated them for the past 5 encounters prior to Fridays which they have won.

They have the wood on us and if we are not 100% switched on for the first bounce we are gone!!!

Has nothing to do with under estimating n0rt, more to do with no one caring about them. I certainly don't care about them, do t respect them or their moronic supporters

I honestly believe we are a better team and a superior club.

Have said many times with the Tigers it has more to do with what's going on above the shoulders on any given day

Facts are IMHO if we turn up to play are switched on: the side I refer to as The "Good Richmond" we will win....it is as simple as that

Not caring about them is similar to not thinking they have a chance.

Yes I believe we are too, but that has been in the past our undoing, getting ahead of ourselves and we also do that as supporters.

Yes that's dead right and therein lies what I am saying, if we don't turn up in the first qtr, last year and the year before finals results will play on our mind and then what??

EXACTLY!!!!!!! But aren't you worried which one will turn up, I am!! If the bad Richmond turn up in the first qtr and the very good North turn up its over...We know North will turn up, there is no doubt about that.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2015, 09:57:05 AM »
No I don't worry about which one turns up

It is too stressful and I refuse to get stressed anymore

If the bad one turns up then there is always a reasonable chance the good one will swoop in and save the day ala the Swans game

If that doesn't happen we get what we deserve

As for what's happened last year, if our blokes are concerned about that then they are weak and avian they will get what they deserve.

We are a better team, superior club and thats what I care about

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, the week and believe
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2015, 10:14:43 AM »
No I don't worry about which one turns up

It is too stressful and I refuse to get stressed anymore

If the bad one turns up then there is always a reasonable chance the good one will swoop in and save the day ala the Swans game

If that doesn't happen we get what we deserve

As for what's happened last year, if our blokes are concerned about that then they are weak and avian they will get what they deserve.

We are a better team, superior club and thats what I care about

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, the week and believe

:thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2015, 10:32:44 AM »
Wat does you keyboard have one of these??  :shh
http://michellerafter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/panic-button1.jpg

Just calling it how it is...FACT, we have lost to them 5 times in a row previous to Friday night when they has 9 of their best out, cant you see that??? Are you that cock sure we will win??

Maybe your keyboard should have a button saying "To Confident"??

Actually i am Not confident on this one
Its a 50/50 game
Some of your concerns i can entertain for sure, however losing the plot over it will change nothing.
Save the meltdown for if we lose  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2015, 10:50:50 AM »

Just calling it how it is...FACT, we have lost to them 5 times in a row previous to Friday night when they has 9 of their best out, cant you see that??? Are you that cock sure we will win??

Its a 50/50 game
Some of your concerns i can entertain for sure, however losing the plot over it will change nothing.

Not losing the plot mate just saying, I agree with you. But I think to totally disregard North, well people can do that at their own peril.

"Rucks:

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2015, 11:13:25 AM »
Those that disregard N0ught and think we will just waltz in and smash them need to get their heads checked. I agree
Resting players for 16 days may affect their form no question but we still cannot take players like goldstein, petrie or harvey lightly they will be ready game day
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2015, 11:34:44 AM »
Those that disregard N0ught and think we will just waltz in and smash them need to get their heads checked. I agree
Resting players for 16 days may affect their form no question but we still cannot take players like goldstein, petrie or harvey lightly they will be ready game day

Yep that's it!! Goldstein will be absolutely primed, I also think Harvey was playing around a bit last Friday as was Petrie.

"Rucks:

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2015, 12:15:38 PM »
PIETRE PLAYI8NG AROUND PLEASE RANCE SMASHED HIM AND HE LIKE A FEW OF NORTH PLAYERS ARE ALL FRONT RUNNERS. CAUSE THE INCLUSION OF 9 GOOD PLAYERS WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE I RECKON U WILL NO IN THE FIRST QRT HOW ITS GOING TO PAN OUT I FEEL A SIDE WILL COME OUT AND JUST GO BANG BANG BANG 4 -5 UP AT QRT TIME.... I THINK HUNT WILL GO TO HARVEY AND JUST KEEP IN HIS FACE MARIC WILL HAVE HIS WORK CUT OUT AND THIS IS WHY TY MUST STEP UP TO PLATE HE WAS ORDINARY FRIDAY NIGHT YEAH HE KICKED 3 GOALS IN JUNK TIME AND SERIOUSELY I WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS MARKS ITS A BIG GAME FOR TY...
I RECKON ALSO NORTH WILL HIT US HARD I AM HOPING WE CAN GO OUT LIKE WE DID AGAINST HAWTHORN AND PLAY THAT PSOTIVE APPROCAH GET TIN THERE FACES EARLY..
GO U TIGERS

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2015, 12:34:29 PM »
whats with the all caps post?
scotch getting you all agro?

been to claws school of punctuation i see, as well
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2015, 01:25:51 PM »

Its a 50/50 game

Not losing the plot mate just saying, I agree with you. But I think to totally disregard North, well people can do that at their own peril.

How about not disregarding Richmond then?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2015, 01:35:29 PM »
I dont think WAT is disregarding richmond. I read it as him saying recent history suggests this game is no lay down misere as some seem to be thinking it will be.

hopefully the players themselves will have learned from their first half friday night that they cannot go into the game with this attitude, or it will end badly

Many on this forum constantly write North off becasue they dont like/respect them, yet they consistently make us look second rate.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2015, 01:49:06 PM »
I dont think WAT is disregarding richmond. I read it as him saying recent history suggests this game is no lay down misere as some seem to be thinking it will be.

hopefully the players themselves will have learned from their first half friday night that they cannot go into the game with this attitude, or it will end badly

Many on this forum constantly write North off becasue they dont like/respect them, yet they consistently make us look second rate.

:bow :bow :bow :bow... Oh god thank you for sending me Penelope!!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »
I think in the recent past we have tried to beat North at their own game.....and been smashed.

Hopefully the " new Richmond" which has started to "strangle" teams - similar to Freo and Sydney , will not bleed goals like we did in round 6 .

North are fantastic front runners ......but they can also look soft as butter. Adelaide , Hawthorn and Fremantle have made them look mediocre .
Unleash the tornado

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
whats with the all caps post?
scotch getting you all agro?

been to claws school of punctuation i see, as well

Rambling fool
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2015, 04:27:09 PM »
Don't think many people underestimate North, if any. Just because people don't agree that resting 9 players was the best course of action doesn't mean they reckon this will be a walk in the park