Author Topic: Harley Bennell [merged]  (Read 143187 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Harley Bennell
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »
First round worth the punt.  Massive upside. Get it done.

Went on the straight an narrow after moving in with folaeu in 2012. Runner up baf at the suns. Track record of pulling his head in when career is on the line. Not a lost cause.

Also just looking at his stats averaged very well for defensive fwd pressure acts including tackles. Needed at Richmond

agreed. Time to be bald. our first pick is what pick 20 after compo's, etc etc and hows hackson's record post 20?

some were saying the same thing about dusty on here and how is that panning out.

get the job done

I like my hair thanks very much.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline El Guapo

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2015, 11:16:13 PM »

Went on the straight an narrow after moving in with folaeu in 2012. Runner up baf at the suns. Track record of pulling his head in when career is on the line. Not a lost cause.

Also just looking at his stats averaged very well for defensive fwd pressure acts including tackles. Needed at Richmond

agreed. Time to be bald. our first pick is what pick 20 after compo's, etc etc and hows hackson's record post 20?

some were saying the same thing about dusty on here and how is that panning out.

get the job done

You have no hair you large eyed twit!
Would you say I have a plethora of piñatas...

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2015, 08:20:24 AM »
Would take the risk. He is very talented. Gold Coast are in the position they have to get rid of him so may be able to draft down the asking price.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2015, 08:54:24 AM »
Would take the risk. He is very talented. Gold Coast are in the position they have to get rid of him so may be able to draft down the asking price.

2nd Rounder and a trade down of picks, maybe our 2nd rounder for the next two years to do the trick?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2015, 11:17:28 AM »

get the job done

You have no hair you large eyed twit!
feathers,  I meant feathers
Who?  Who? me?
Lots of people name their swords......

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »
If we had the choice between Yarran and Bennell, I'd take Bennell. I know that's not the most ground breaking call, but hey, that's what tiger talk threads are for arn't they?

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »
I really don't know if the club can keep both Martin and Bennell straight. But if we're talking pure talent then yes get him in the team. Corey Ellis comes in for Newman, and you could get this guy in to replace Taylor Hunt and all of a sudden RFC look like a really solid outfit

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2015, 08:16:28 PM »
Give him a bag of goey. :thumbsup

No More

« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 10:35:01 PM »
Aish & Bennell would be a fine off summer for us trade wise if we could do it.

No More

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2015, 11:44:54 PM »
And a trade to send Conca back to WA for a ruck like Lycett would be unbelievably terrific for us.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2015, 04:34:51 AM »
Gold Coast's Harley Bennell has been linked with an long list of clubs with Hawthorn being apparent front runners according to Damien Barrett.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2015, 07:26:48 AM »
Gold Coast's Harley Bennell has been linked with an long list of clubs with Hawthorn being apparent front runners according to Damien Barrett.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews
If Damien says so, he won't be going there. ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2015, 07:34:17 AM »
Give it up he won't be coming to our club much like Aish won't be.

Delete thread focus on yarran the gun and the quiet bloke Kruzer
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2015, 12:43:57 PM »
We should have confidence enough in the club to set him straight. Is a dead set gun and if we are serious about improving our side we should be targeting him.

I'll be peeed off if someone from the RFC comes out saying "He isn't a good fit for our side." or something similar.  :banghead

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2015, 03:24:44 PM »
true and trengrove,winderlich were going to be good fits hahaha I think there was one game between them this year gee whizz how lucky are we...
Bennell is a jet play on ball up forward will enable chop outs to martin dids that's what we want if we could leave did and martin up forward gee whizz that's a dangerouse forward line :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
GO U TIGERS