Author Topic: Harley Bennell [merged]  (Read 143288 times)

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers to weigh up Harley Bennell [update]
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2015, 11:28:45 AM »
Geez not holding out much hope of HB in tiger colours.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »

You keep going about NOT getting him, why is that? Trolling?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2015, 11:33:08 AM »
1st and 2nd rounder for Bennell and Yarran, Ashbury for Redden and exchange of picks somewhere along the lines. Carlisle for our 1st rounder next year. Conca to wce for Lycett. Do that and I'll buy family inner sanctum membership for the next 5 years min.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2015, 11:34:01 AM »
1st round pick for Bennell.
2nd round pick for Yarran.

Would be content with this.
If this works out.....
The indigenous round "dreamtime @ the G" poster will be huge.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #379 on: October 03, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »

You keep going about NOT getting him, why is that? Trolling?

Some Richmond fans need to learn bit being a overly optimistic flog is not trolling
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #380 on: October 03, 2015, 11:49:20 AM »
Seriously? There are loads of blokes on the gear, including a few at RFC.

You think Buddy had a clean slate at Hawthorn? Bloke kicked a lot of goals and that was the club's priority let's be honest.
yeah seriously.
loads of blokes? a few at RFC? you state this like a jackstar fact  :banghead, so you know this for for sure or just an assumption?

IF thye bloke is a coke head, that is someone that has trouble staying off the gear, and IF he was already on two strikes (remember this is not publisised) then the risk of a two year ban is quite high, so yeah seriously I wouldnt be giving up a top 20 pick IF this was the case.

As for franklin, well how is he travelling at the moment? Good example that  :whistle
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #381 on: October 03, 2015, 11:56:06 AM »
1st round pick for Bennell.
2nd round pick for Yarran.

Would be content with this.
If this works out.....
The indigenous round "dreamtime @ the G" poster will be huge.

Yeah that's what I cant wait for, finally we can really celebrate the Dreamtime game.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #382 on: October 03, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »

You think Buddy had a clean slate at Hawthorn? Bloke kicked a lot of goals and that was the club's priority let's be honest.
yeah seriously.
loads of blokes? a few at RFC? you state this like a jackstar fact  :banghead, so you know this for for sure or just an assumption?

IF thye bloke is a coke head, that is someone that has trouble staying off the gear, and IF he was already on two strikes (remember this is not publisised) then the risk of a two year ban is quite high, so yeah seriously I wouldnt be giving up a top 20 pick IF this was the case.

As for franklin, well how is he travelling at the moment? Good example that  :whistle

You think every player in the AFL is clean? You think every player on the RFC list is clean? That's a more ridiculous assumption than my own.

And what's wrong with my Franklin example? I didn't say anything about him being a worthwhile investment - just that clubs like Hawthorn (any more) want the best football out of a player as a priority - the cliches about how a player's health 'comes first' is just there to appease the sheep. If a bloke kicks hundreds of goals or wins a Brownlow whilst snorting coke or doing something else stupid then a club would be more inclined to let it slide. If it's a fringe player they'll be hung out to dry. Look at Hodge's recent drink-driving incident as an example. Do you think they would let that fly with a C-grade player?

As for Franklin it's quite well known that he had a troubled personal life, including - hence the nickname 'Buddy' because somebody would always accompany him to his nights out as a 'buddy' to keep an eye on him.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:02:49 PM by WilliamPowell »

Gigantor

« Reply #383 on: October 03, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »
I assume AFL is a reflection of the broader community.The fads and trends in the community would also be present in the AFL.I don't know how prevalent drug tacking is amongst our youth,i can only go on what i hear and see in the media/social media.Having said that should we assume that the RFC has also these issues to deal with?Or is the support network far better mongst the AFL and clubs that this issue might not have the prominence it does in the broader community

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #384 on: October 03, 2015, 12:25:19 PM »

yeah seriously.

You think every player in the AFL is clean? You think every player on the RFC list is clean? That's a more ridiculous assumption than my own.

And what's wrong with my Franklin example? I didn't say anything about him being a worthwhile investment - just that clubs like Hawthorn (any more) want the best football out of a player as a priority - the cliches about how a player's health 'comes first' is just there to appease the sheep. If a bloke kicks hundreds of goals or wins a Brownlow whilst snorting coke or doing something else stupid then a club would be more inclined to let it slide. If it's a fringe player they'll be hung out to dry. Look at Hodge's recent drink-driving incident as an example. Do you think they would let that fly with a C-grade player?

As for Franklin it's quite well known that he had a troubled personal life - hence the nickname 'Buddy' because somebody would always accompany him to his nights out as a 'buddy' to keep an eye on him.
assumption after assumption.

where did i say every player was clean? you know there are other options beside heaps of player and no players?
fair dinkim i never get over this george bush type of stupidity.

what wrong with the frankiln example? LMAO
as i asked how is that working out currently?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:03:07 PM by WilliamPowell »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #385 on: October 03, 2015, 12:46:04 PM »
So let me get this right,
We need two Aboriginal players to justify our dreamtime wins and promote the indigenous centre?
 Political Priorities, RFC -POLITICAL PRIORITIES!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:01:22 PM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #386 on: October 03, 2015, 01:06:02 PM »
Do you think the RFC recruit indigenous players over non indigenous players just to keep dreamtime game and the institute? Did they ever announce this as policy?
Having said that, i bet they used it as a recruiting tool.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #387 on: October 03, 2015, 01:22:23 PM »
Come on Ox , your better than that .

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #388 on: October 03, 2015, 01:29:18 PM »
Was making a point.....about how it seems a politically driven campaign to get them to RFC.

There's actually nothing wrong with the. Word, abbo.

You've all been brainwashed, same way they brainwashed us to think that we didn't
Rape and pillage our way to a new country.

Lol @ the inconsistencies of PC
Caracella and Balmey.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #389 on: October 03, 2015, 02:13:10 PM »
Was making a point.....about how it seems a politically driven campaign to get them to RFC.

There's actually nothing wrong with the. Word, abbo.

You've all been brainwashed, same way they brainwashed us to think that we didn't
Rape and pillage our way to a new country.

Lol @ the inconsistencies of PC
Ive been dubbed 'PC' but most posters here, but I agree with most of that. We absolutely raped and pillaged, then blamed indigenous people for not being wealthy high achievers.

Use of the word 'Abo' is derogatory. Dont care what your rationalisation is, its right off.