Author Topic: Official team vs Roos - Elim. Final  (Read 13852 times)

dwaino

Re: Official team vs Roos - Elim. Final
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 05:34:02 PM »
We haven't been typically big scorers but NM lose almost every time they concede 90 points. Lloyd and Lennon are good for 4-6 goals. I'm now a little concerned that we are lacking scorers. Griffiths might be good for 2 or 3 but now we're going to require Jack to get on the board and hopefully some more input from the mids.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 05:34:33 PM »
If they are in the emergencies Lloyd and Lennon may be late entries  :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 05:36:35 PM »
Pathetic decision.

Absolute disgrace dropping Lennon. Been our best forward apart from Vickery for a month. I really like Benny G but bugger me if he rocks up with his skirt on again he get get stuffed as can the club
Go Tigers!

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 05:40:12 PM »
We haven't been typically big scorers but NM lose almost every time they concede 90 points. Lloyd and Lennon are good for 4-6 goals. I'm now a little concerned that we are lacking scorers. Griffiths might be good for 2 or 3 but now we're going to require Jack to get on the board and hopefully some more input from the mids.

Tarrant vs Ty
Hansen vs Griff
Thompson vs Jack......this is the match winning match up for us :shh

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 05:42:53 PM »
Bye bye Lennon it was nice knowing you. Hopefully you are part of the deal that gets us a good player not the Yarren deal

Hope you are wrong and he stays with us but if he wants out like any other player.....see ya! I think he will stay :thumbsup

Me too but I can tell you he was seriously weighing up his options not that long ago. He thought he might of turned a corner and was leaning towards Tigers but this has probably thrown a spanner in there

Happens when he and his family get told on 4 occasions he was to debut only to be changed last minute. Including a trip interstate that Ben left available and friends books flights to go watch him but was changed.
Go Tigers!

dwaino

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »

Tarrant vs Ty
Hansen vs Griff
Thompson vs Jack......this is the match winning match up for us :shh

Fingers crossed! Though I guess it had to be done to stop Hansen from constantly zoning off and picking off the incoming kick. Too often we kicked to a 2 on 1 only for him to send it back out. That being said, we were pretty wasteful with our entries. Sure they were deep but they were always just bombed into our blokes double teamed and more often than not to north's advantage.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 05:59:01 PM »
Bye bye Lennon it was nice knowing you. Hopefully you are part of the deal that gets us a good player not the Yarren deal

Hope you are wrong and he stays with us but if he wants out like any other player.....see ya! I think he will stay :thumbsup

Me too but I can tell you he was seriously weighing up his options not that long ago. He thought he might of turned a corner and was leaning towards Tigers but this has probably thrown a spanner in there

I reckon he will stay

And agree with others think he is a stiff to be dropped before the other (old) bloke
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 06:02:03 PM »

Happens when he and his family get told on 4 occasions he was to debut only to be changed last minute. Including a trip interstate that Ben left available and friends books flights to go watch him but was changed.

Yeah been treated rather averagely, especially when other blokes can walk back into the team

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 06:15:24 PM »
his gone WP, we both know this

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2015, 06:17:24 PM »

Yeah been treated rather averagely, especially when other blokes can walk back into the team

No, Derek Kickett was treated rather averagely, Lenno has been given  every opportunity , said himself he wasn't working hard enough, 3 or 4 good games doesn't give you automatic selection every week.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2015, 06:17:47 PM »

No Angus, you believe it

I don't, have a sneaky feeling he will stay, he certainly wants to stay
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:57 PM »
I am stuffing gob smacked that Lennon got dropped. What can Newman do that he can't?
I don't usually bag selections or players but Newman over Lennon, stuff me!

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2015, 06:24:22 PM »

His what is gone ?

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:05 PM »
Will our real small or medium forward please stand up..

We lost games early for playing the wrong team. Shame is us if we make same mistakes.
Go Tigers!

No More

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2015, 06:31:27 PM »
lennon should play its a terrible decision looks like dimma is playing favorites again.