Author Topic: Dusty’s father Shane Martin back in NZ after residency visa cancelled [update]  (Read 1485 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Dustin Martin’s dad locked up

RICHMOND star Dustin Martin’s father Shane has been locked up by police and immigration officials and faces being booted out of Australia over his links to the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/police-detain-richmond-star-dustin-martins-father-shane-martin/news-story/0f046cfae6518664eb6b9ca2cab1a098
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:58:33 AM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond footballer Dustin Martin’s father Shane Martin on flight to Auckland

Ellen Whinnett
Herald Sun
7 April 2016

RICHMOND footballer Dustin Martin’s bikie father, Shane, has left Australia after his residency visa was cancelled.

Shane Martin was seen flying out of Sydney airport on an Auckland-bound flight.

He was accompanied by government officials.

Mr Martin’s residency visa was cancelled by immigration minister Peter Dutton in early March.

He is alleged to be a senior member of the Rebels bikie group and has been in custody in Australia since being detained a month ago.

He has the right to appeal the revocation of his Australian visa from his home country of New Zealand.

He is alleged to be one of 81 bikies and more than 1000 foreign-born thugs and criminals whose residency visas were cancelled because they failed to meet minimum character standards.

The deportation of a number of New Zealanders has upset Kiwi politicians, and Prime Minister John Key has complained to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

New Zealand internal affairs minister Peter Dunne has been reported as saying he believed Australia was going too far.

“I just think this is a very bad look for Australia,” he told Auckland’s Newshub.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/richmond-footballer-dustin-martins-father-shane-martin-on-flight-to-auckland/news-story/72b99fe2e51966ba4d4a7c056399a026

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Curious as to how many flog uk backpackers pass the ' minimum character standards.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
And if he wasn't Dusty's dad it wouldn't be even newsworthy   :sleep

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
true,but hard argue, on today's performance, it hasn't affected dusty
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI