Author Topic: Will the new interchange rules and rotation cut be an advantage to us or not?  (Read 2614 times)

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Teams that have a good supply of endurance base players will be at an advantage.

Our endurance beasts at Richmond are ( in no particular order )

Miles
Ellis
Ellis
Drummond
Rance
Houli
Menadue

Feel free to add to this list.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Does it really affect us at all. We already have our mids spending lots of time fwd.
I actually think we a rob our midfield of what quality we do have for too long. I would think differently if i thought we had enough QUALITY MIDS AND DEPTH.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Does it really affect us at all. We already have our mids spending lots of time fwd.
I actually think we a rob our midfield of what quality we do have for too long. I would think differently if i thought we had enough QUALITY MIDS AND DEPTH.
Need a quality tap ruck to feed our quality midfield too..... :whistle
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish

Outside of deledio martin Cotchin

Vlastuin Corey Ellis Menadue at least look potentially Agrade. So at least we got that going for us.

I think Edwards and miles are very good options.

Townsend could be a key inclusion if he genuinely legally hurt people 

Mcintosh, yarren ?, as others have offered; rance, jack, chol for sort bursts...

Far from perfect. About one big fish short. If we got a gun ruckman or key defender we would be able to cover nit batting deep. Someone unexpected forcing a spot in the side would help greatly

But the. Again martin as Cotchin still have improvement. A good run with injury and at the selection table could prove vial
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
The Hun agree somewhat:

The players set to explode at your club

Herald-Sun
March 22, 2016

RICHMOND - Connor Menadue

Having played five matches last year, Connor Menadue is a chance of becoming a mainstay in the Richmond forward line in 2016. At 187cm, Menadue is a difficult match up and was quite dangerous throughout the NAB Challenge. He averaged 13 disposals and three tackles per game, while kicking three goals from three matches. His ability to move through the midfield could also be important for the Tigers.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/corey-gault-matt-crouch-tommy-sheridan-which-players-will-have-breakout-years-at-your-club/news-story/648c9ffcd42df2be774ced1349700477
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus