Author Topic: Who will unexpectedly 'make it' as a solid Richmond player  (Read 4158 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Who will unexpectedly 'make it' as a solid Richmond player
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 04:38:47 PM »
dimma says we had a ripping two drafts

#50 - oleg markov
#33 - menadue
#52 - drummond
#67 - butler
rookie - short
rookie - castagna

Im glad he is so happy, because when it become clear that 4-5 from that list are dead wood it will hopefully be another nail in the coffin if he's still around

Agree. Well Dimma is the one that has come out saying he has just put the cream on top for this year..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 10:52:35 AM »
Short - Love the way he moves around the ground. He impressed me in the games i watched and he has a fantastic work rate. His kicking both sides is a highlight. He tackles well and is at home in traffic. I will be watching him with interest this year :thumbsup 

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 11:47:07 AM »

#50 - oleg markov
#33 - menadue
#52 - drummond
#67 - butler
rookie - short
rookie - castagna

Im glad he is so happy, because when it become clear that 4-5 from that list are dead wood it will hopefully be another nail in the coffin if he's still around
Kinda agree. When you look at where they are taken and our record with picks outside the first round then we will be lucky if just one of them makes it.
I think physically drummond and butler the two most likely to be given a go.
Markov and Meneadue still have a lot of developing to do as far as body and strength goes.. Short as a rookie has some real competition  and Castagna will have to fix his disposal up before they give him a game.

Besides dont blame the coach for our drafting if things go wrong place the blame where it should go,  that is at  Jacksons feet

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2016, 03:29:22 PM »

#50 - oleg markov
#33 - menadue
#52 - drummond
#67 - butler
rookie - short
rookie - castagna

its looking pretty good eh
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus