Author Topic: Mabior Chol joins Gold Coast / Tigers get End of Round 2 compo pick [official]  (Read 97209 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Scrap compo

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Massive loss.

What a flog of a decision.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hurts.

If this guy was with us still I wouldn't be playing Jack ahead of him.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Massive loss.

He was unrestricted free agent could go where he liked and there's nothing we could do. He is getting big $$$ at GC $$ we couldn't match

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Massive loss.

He was unrestricted free agent could go where he liked and there's nothing we could do. He is getting big $$$ at GC $$ we couldn't match

Thanks WP.

Pretty sure I know how the system works

We offered peanuts as we thought we had one more flag in us and this is the result.

Hard choices like signing up George and holding on to veterans has cost us a forward.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Have never been a fan but will concede he is having a pretty good season.

Dont get the whinging. When a club gets things wrong all good have a go but ffs there is a total lack of balance here.

The bloke is from queensland. He strugled to get a game with us not for one year but 6 or so. He totally lacked any sort of consistency and was never going to get a game in front of Lynch or Riewoldt and he never really showed enough as a ruck/fwd to warrant a consistent string of games and when he did get strings of games he invariably failed.. He was on low coin for a reason.
Also from what i can remember i dont recall the club wanting him to go they just did not have the money.

For a big bloke i still think he lacks well to put it nice a bit of mongrel but he would be a handy third tall second ruck if we still had him.