Author Topic: You can't sprinke angel dust on it....  (Read 264 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
You can't sprinke angel dust on it....
« on: March 24, 2016, 11:19:52 PM »
It wasn't any good.
Missed tackles, targets, low intensity and so many turnovers.
We looked ordinary which is a blight on our professionalism as a club and our ability to learn as a club.
We have had 6 months to redeem after the disgraceful effort in the elim final and it just didn't look like it hurt.
Tonight's effort would've seen a loss to every club bar the Blues, Bombres and the Lions.
It feels very Danny Frawley-esque circa 2003.

I'm off to the states for the next 3 rounds which is good because this looks ugly.
I felt the same way after r6 last year.
Hope I'm wrong again but I'm not holding my breath.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: You can't sprinke angel dust on it....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 12:03:33 AM »
It wasn't any good.
Missed tackles, targets, low intensity and so many turnovers.
We looked ordinary which is a blight on our professionalism as a club and our ability to learn as a club.
We have had 6 months to redeem after the disgraceful effort in the elim final and it just didn't look like it hurt.

Tonight's effort would've seen a loss to every club bar the Blues, Bombres and the Lions.
It feels very Danny Frawley-esque circa 2003.

I'm off to the states for the next 3 rounds which is good because this looks ugly.
I felt the same way after r6 last year.
Hope I'm wrong again but I'm not holding my breath.
Great post.  :thumbsup Enjoy your trip, hopefully it's good news when you return.
The club that keeps giving.