Author Topic: Is any one positive??  (Read 8600 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Is any one positive??
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 08:02:24 PM »
Yeah good post Pots, sorry I just got so emotional last night I couldn't contain it anymore. I have put up with this poo for 35 years and nothing has changed, same pooty suspects and same crappy Dimma with a blank look on his face and no answer to getting pumped by a crap side like Freo.

However I will take what you said on board and keep it level for a bit, well until the next loss that is when I will carry on like a pork chop again spouting the same poo I have for the last 35 years.

Your feelings are completely justified because clearly Melbourne have gone past us.
All this because we have a female president.
Yeah!!!
She can't kick, can't mark, can't handball and can't run!!  OMG she has to sit down to do number ones!

With credentials like that, how on earth could she be a good president!!!

Forget her qualifications!!! They aren't important!!!
I can't believe women are allowed to get to get qualifications.
Maybe we should relocate our team to Afghanistan!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 08:21:28 PM »
First preseason game meltdown  :rollin

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »
Yeah good post Pots, sorry I just got so emotional last night I couldn't contain it anymore. I have put up with this poo for 35 years and nothing has changed, same pooty suspects and same crappy Dimma with a blank look on his face and no answer to getting pumped by a crap side like Freo.

However I will take what you said on board and keep it level for a bit, well until the next loss that is when I will carry on like a pork chop again spouting the same poo I have for the last 35 years.

Your feelings are completely justified because clearly Melbourne have gone past us.
All this because we have a female president.
Yeah!!!
She can't kick, can't mark, can't handball and can't run!!  OMG she has to sit down to do number ones!

With credentials like that, how on earth could she be a good president!!!

Forget her qualifications!!! They aren't important!!!
I can't believe women are allowed to get to get qualifications.
Maybe we should relocate our team to Afghanistan!
We wouldn't win a final there either.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »
I'll always back our boys, but I was mostly dissapointed in what i saw tonight.
Disappointed in what that we could manage to find a better opponent for sandilands, pav and fyfe than rookies yet to play a game  :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 06:14:41 PM »
Menadue
Chol
Lambert
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 06:19:02 PM »
Cotchin
Rance
Jack
Titch
Dusty

As expected
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 08:19:30 PM »
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »
Can finish top 4 in 2016.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 05:20:26 PM »
I'm positive we will see more classic Chaplin ...

:clapping
The club that keeps giving.

1980 I Was There

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 05:53:18 PM »
Im not a 1000 plus poster on here but from what i can see most that are hate richmond.
We have all been through hard times. False hope kills us all.
But to be honest this is the best ive seen us in a long time and to see our supporters pot players and coaches is really disheartening.

So back our boys. Dont cheer conca when he kicks a goal. Dont cheer grigg when he is tagging a bloke and dont cheer houli when he is running off hb then come on here and sook like your wife.

So for me how bout instead of crying how bout we get behind our boys and finish top 4.
I'm with ya mate  :thumbsup

I didn't post at all on here last year simply cause of all the bitchy sooky wankers that continuously bag their own team.
Last year when we made the finals I wrote that I never stopped believing we could make it (I always believe if it's mathematically possible).

I got bagged for not posting what I believed when we were 3 - 10 but I knew that if I had posted that after 3 - 10 the poo I would've copped from these big sooks would have been unforgiving, so I chose not to.

And as I have stated before, players actually read the poo that we write in places like this, so while the people in here think their doing a good job bagging MY BELOVED TIGERS, they ARE NOT stuffing helping!

Having said that we are all only human and like me make huge mistakes so lets support what this website is all about, THE RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB, because that is all I know, apart from my family there is nothing else in my life and that's the way I want it.

I only came on here when I came back to live in Melbourne in hope of making a few friends, even if it is just online with people who love what I love FOOTY, TIGER FOOTY.
So I am going to give it another go this year and hopefully enjoy it more.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 06:33:44 PM »
Im not a 1000 plus poster on here but from what i can see most that are hate richmond.
But to be honest this is the best ive seen us in a long time and to see our supporters pot players and coaches is really disheartening.

So back our boys. Dont cheer conca when he kicks a goal. Dont cheer grigg when he is tagging a bloke and dont cheer houli when he is running off hb then come on here and sook like your wife.

So for me how bout instead of crying how bout we get behind our boys and finish top 4.

I didn't post at all on here last year simply cause of all the bitchy sooky wankers that continuously bag their own team.
Last year when we made the finals I wrote that I never stopped believing we could make it (I always believe if it's mathematically possible).

I got bagged for not posting what I believed when we were 3 - 10 but I knew that if I had posted that after 3 - 10 the poo I would've copped from these big sooks would have been unforgiving, so I chose not to.

And as I have stated before, players actually read the poo that we write in places like this, so while the people in here think their doing a good job bagging MY BELOVED TIGERS, they ARE NOT stuffing helping!

Having said that we are all only human and like me make huge mistakes so lets support what this website is all about, THE RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB, because that is all I know, apart from my family there is nothing else in my life and that's the way I want it.

I only came on here when I came back to live in Melbourne in hope of making a few friends, even if it is just online with people who love what I love FOOTY, TIGER FOOTY.

Here Here :clapping

1980 I Was There

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 06:48:13 PM »
I should add, if ya don't like a player say nothing. Silence says a whole lot more about a player than one that is worthy of praise.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 07:15:15 PM »
I'm positive we will see more classic Chaplin ...

:clapping

Charlie Chaplin
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2016, 07:25:45 PM »

And yet the so called bitchy sooky wankers who choose to hold the club to account continue to want success whilst you beat off over Palm, Jess, Strauchn and friends. Worse still, the bar is set lower in 2016 for fifty somethings like yourself.

It's all ok when success is preferred rather than demanded and your sought of thinking is framed by a bygone er.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2016, 07:35:54 PM »
There'd be no dissent amongst posters if there were success.
Caracella and Balmey.