Author Topic: Jackstar has been banned from PRE.  (Read 16632 times)

froars

Re: Jackstar has been banned from PRE.
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2004, 10:12:23 PM »
Well, an explanation wouldn't go astray.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2004, 12:05:39 AM »
Well the viable explanations:
1. Everyone is lagging on each other becuase they want to crawl up and coil in her rectum (lmfao@ringworms)
2. She is reading every one's private messages.

2 is the most belieivable explanation. Especially if you consider some of the other acts of hers to ensure she has power over the people that frequent her site.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 12:12:06 AM by JohnF »

Offline Fwoy

• The Epitome of Lazy
  • Future Richmond star
  • Retired from active service due to groin injuries
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2004, 01:08:28 AM »
It's not surprising, considering I've had chat transcripts given back to me verbatim. Kinda sad that there is apparently no privacey in the world, and conversations between 2 or 3 people are constantly being read and judged out of context. At one stage, I was banned from PRE chat as a result of guilt by association more than anything else. PRE chat is a now ghost of its former self because of egos getting out of control. Must I now check my past privates to make sure I'm not guilty of some crime against humanity in a joke that some just don't get?

I still read PRE, and hold no personal grudges, but it is becoming harder and harder to stomach, as I watch more and more of the free-thinking amongst us get the short straw because our views aren't necesarily shared by the omni-present.

It's good to have Forsaken as a board to be stupid, and OER as a board to be serious. Thanks to Mightytiges and WP for providing us with this space for freedom of speech. It's only a matter of time before this board becomes the premier Tigers board, if it isn't already! Anyone and everyone that matters in this crazy little net community is here now...good to see.
For the love of God son, don't stick that up your ass!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2004, 01:22:54 AM »
Well said Fwoy, you tell it how it is. OER is a great place to post because it's moderators aren't besieged by personal insecurities that get in the way of how they run the site, and they aren't forced to take totalitarian measures to keep things running smoothly.

Ox

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2004, 02:44:53 AM »
LMAOOOO@ totalitarianesque  :o

The more the merrier.
Join
OERToday !

BTW, Props to Chris and RN1Fan at Big Footy.

2JD

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2004, 08:37:47 AM »
Awwww thanks Fwoy, it's nice to know I matter! :) lol But just remember...........Ve Haf vays off findink out vot you are sinking, and if you haf plans to oversrow the commandant!!!!
(is that a good accent or what???) lol

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2004, 09:14:56 AM »
Hi all, Just joined - great site. Thought I'd mention that I have not been banned from PRE, never having registered there. However, I have noted that posters there regularly have to give thanks to the great one.

I would also like to point out that I have no insight or inside info as to who will be coaching Richmond next year. Therefore, please regard to any rumours I post to that effect as complete rubbish.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 10:13:02 AM by Piping Shrike »

Ox

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2004, 11:33:12 AM »
Welcome to OER piping shrike ;)

Jackstar

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2004, 11:37:20 AM »
A big welcome Piping, now thats and interesting name I might say ;)

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2004, 12:15:17 PM »
LOL @ rosy reading private messages

I remember when Ox messaged me and rosy cut and pasted our conversation and told me Ox had sent it to her accidently LOL

it wasnt more than 3 weeks after this than i was banned from PRE for apparently breaching their posting guidelines, which to this very day i deny! I even cut and pasted her guidelines back to her and asked what rule in the guidelines did i break

Instead of comming out and telling me it was because of something i posted about some PRE members at forsaken (actually it was only about 2 people) she made up a lie that after a discussion and a number of complaints about my recent behaviour my membership was being reviewed. I told her I couldnt careless what she did with my membership because PRE was not the only web forum around

I then got banned permanently LOL
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 12:34:18 PM by Puntroadroar »
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2004, 12:18:07 PM »
dear mods,

I would like to make a suggestion that this thread be moved to "a view from the outer" because PRE has nothing to do with Richmond

LOL
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Ox

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2004, 12:31:20 PM »
LMAO Punt,I agree.lol.

froars

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2004, 12:36:47 PM »
Everybody sing "Ha" lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2004, 12:49:28 PM »
Hey Guys,

Please understand as mods we are not here to tell you what you can and can't say and we understand and relate to your anger towards another site and those that run it as it appears a number of you have had "issues". We appreciate that fact.

However, we want and believe that OER is the place for freely talking about the team we love with a passion. We are not and don't wish to be in competition with any other site - it is not why we set this site up. To be honest we don't give a rats about what other sites do - we only care about this one

Both MT and I appreciate the kind words you all have offered publicly on this forum and privately about this site. This site is OER and both MT and myself are very proud of it and we hope you all are too.

Regards
WP

I will move this topic as requested.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2004, 01:59:02 PM »
Both MT and I appreciate the kind words you all have offered publicly on this forum and privately about this site.

Have you been intercepting my private messages WP?  ;D  ;D  :D  ;D