Author Topic: Great new site!  (Read 7563 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Great new site!
« on: November 08, 2005, 09:50:34 AM »
Ever been the innocent victim of forum genocide?
Found that you are just a misunderstood colourful character and or racing identity?
Sick of pesky websites knowing and logging everything about you including your IP address?
Found that the propeller heads in your IT dept have blocked URL access to OER?

Well your days in cyberspace limbo are no more, with the all new remote proxy 'Project Bypass'

Yes..... Project Bypass!! It slices, dices, and allows you to go just about anywhere with all the anonymity of a Magpie fan at a Centrelink branch.

Got to www.projectbypass.com   type in the address of where you want to go in the URL window, and Bob's your Uncle (or Aunty in some cases  ;))

But don't just listen to me! Listen to some of these very satisified customers....

"I was a misunderstood forum junkie who was banned into oblivion all because I like to invoke my right to freedom of speech. But now that I've found project bypass, I've saved hundreds of dollars on phonecalls to talkback radio stations and can now get back to spuiking my craft in cyberspace. And if you don't like it then you can get St*ffed!"
Bill from Bonnie Doon

"Since I share a flat with a suspected terrorist, anti-nuclear protester and an animal rights activist, I've found it very difficult to go places on the internet without the feeling of being constantly tracked. Thanks to Project bypass I can now get back to a life of normality and not have the threat of investigation over my head every time I shop online for simple everyday items such as toilet paper, swiffer refills and tomato sauce."
Arthur from Mount Martha

Conditions apply. See someone for details.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Great new site!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
LMAO tiga. Nice one. WOuld have been useful say 18 months ago.

But what happens if IT ban access to projectbypass.com?

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 10:12:04 AM »
ATM Jake, this is a fairly recent one. Most URL filters such as surf control and websense don't have it in their lists at this stage. I'm sure they will soon but for the moment give it a try and see how you go.

Ox

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 12:29:19 PM »
WhyTF would u wanna go back to that other joint.
Have u assessed the general mentality of the average poster on that forum.

LMAO@ "i HOPE I HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE RIGHT SECTION,IF NOT I APOLOGISE.

If u were banned ,I say,be thankful.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 01:02:21 PM »
Pretty fast where I work

URL: http://www.projectbypass.com/
 Classification: Malicious,Computing/IT (List Blocked)
 Time/Date: 02:00:32 8/11/2005 ZULU

If you are talking about what "I Think" you are talking about oxo cubes - Damn straight buddy  :cheers

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 01:05:22 PM »
PRE?

What poos me the most about that site is that there is a group of posters who with every 2nd post like to criticize the clubs financial situations and millers poor drafting etc etc.

I mean sure i've got no problem with them spilling their bias rubbish all over that site, but to say the same things over and over and over and over again is just pathetic really.

For example, whenever the words "rookie list" comes up, watch Phanto, Redfuckwit, Dave C, Evo, Good ol Rosy and others make countless references to how we might not be taking a full compilation of rookies.

Also found it funny how Phanto started laying into Weaver simply because Weaver isn't the biggest fan of Phantom's favourite u'18 who he likes to have a tug over every night, Bower!

There's also a new trend on the board, don't blame Beck, blame Miller for any and all draft/trade fuckups over the past 3-4 seasons!  ::)

LOL i could go on forever, but i wont!

Moi

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 01:33:31 PM »
I'd be giving Miller a couple more years before sticking the boot in.  Bit early yet, but he shouldn't be immune to criticism just because he's a supposed God - can't stand him personally lol.  Early days, but watch out if our little fruit don't flower.

Re PRE - i'd be testing out that site, and going in there and posting rubbish iin the wrong sections.  What else has she got in her life to do - make her useful for something lol.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 01:41:28 PM »
I'm not saying he should be immune to criticism, but this is biased "out to get him" criticism.

Apparently Beck has had nothing to do with our drafting in the last few years, and Miller is accountable for EVERY draft selection!  ::)

Funny how the Miller haters get into the Johnson deal and the Gilmour picks, but shut up shop when the word "Tuck" is brought up!  :rollin

Edit: Ok ok calm down folks!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 02:13:48 PM by Razorblade »

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 01:47:08 PM »
I'd be giving Miller a couple more years before sticking the boot in.  Bit early yet, but he shouldn't be immune to criticism just because he's a supposed God - can't stand him personally lol.  Early days, but watch out if our little fruit don't flower.

A mate had a bit of a run in with Miller - sounds like he can be a jerk if he wants to be. Me and a lot of Richmond supporters where at tigerland long before him and will still be there long after he is gone. Haven't met the man myself as not the type to have stars in my eyes and particulary want to approach people unless it just happens that way, so wouldn't really have a first hand opinion.

As for forums I only browse OER and BF (when I feel like a chuckle) and there is a couple of good posters and a mate or 2 on the Richmond board on BF. So really wouldn't know anything to base any opinions on other sites (whatever they may be) and think I will leave it at that.

Moi

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 01:58:15 PM »
I'm not saying he should be immune to criticism, but this is biased "out to get him" criticism.

Apparently Beck has had nothing to do with our drafting in the last few years, and Miller is accountable for EVERY draft selection!  ::)

Funny how the Miller haters get into the Johnson deal and the Gilmour picks, but shut up shop when the word "Tuck" is brought up!  :rollin

If you've got kids of your own, Razor, you might think and delete the stuff about the daughter.

They are basically out to get him at every opportunity - they were defeated badly when they supported that group in the last election - seems they will try and bring down people at the club not for the clubs best interests, but their own egos.  Sad, pitiful creatures.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 02:15:25 PM »
Moi, im 18, so thats a negatori!  :thumbsup

Post edited!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 02:17:14 PM by Razorblade »

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »
Yes that is quite true Moi, Dave C was especially crushed after the election, went missing for a few weeks until it all blew over!

Moi

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 02:27:23 PM »

Post edited!
Thanks Razor - i think you'll know what i'm talking about when you do have 'em  :thumbsup

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 02:37:58 PM »

Post edited!
Thanks Razor - i think you'll know what i'm talking about when you do have 'em  :thumbsup
Not for a while hopefully, rubber and little pills are my friend!  :rollin

Ox

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 03:44:57 PM »

If you've got kids of your own, Razor, you might think and delete the stuff about the daughter.

They are basically out to get him at every opportunity - they were defeated badly when they supported that group in the last election - seems they will try and bring down people at the club not for the clubs best interests, but their own egos.  Sad, pitiful creatures.

Im "froends" with Gregs daughter.

Is this who we were talking about ?

Hi T :-*