Author Topic: Your plans for today?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Your plans for today?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 12:05:40 PM »
Have taken the night off work.

In the off season I treated myself to a television upgrade , will be firing up my new 65" beast.

No annoying child ( he's at his mothers)

No annoying girlfriend who knows nothing about football  ( she's been instructed not to come over till after the game )

Unlike my Eastern states brothers I only have to wait till 4.20pm  :cheers

Unleash the tornado

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 01:37:10 PM »
Going to watch it at my folk's place since my dad just had a heart attack and probably shouldn't go into the game.

Shame, don't think I'll get to a home game now until R6 as I'll be overseas for the next two home games :(

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 02:52:54 PM »
Going to watch it at my folk's place since my dad just had a heart attack and probably shouldn't go into the game.

Shame, don't think I'll get to a home game now until R6 as I'll be overseas for the next two home games :(
I wouldn't be putting your dad in front of the tv watching Richmond play if he's just had a heart attack! Are you crazy? :help
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2016, 04:13:20 PM »
Hopefully first live game since May last year (missed most of 2015 thanks to injured upper leg).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 12:22:04 AM »

I wouldn't be putting your dad in front of the tv watching Richmond play if he's just had a heart attack! Are you crazy? :help

All good he made it through haha. There were a few moments when mum felt a bit edgy tho!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 09:50:15 AM »
In case anyone is interested my plans for today is to mellow out as I read the meltdown threads