Author Topic: Round 3:- Richmond vs Adelaide, Sat 9 April, 2.10pm (ES)  (Read 12124 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Round 3:- Richmond vs Adelaide, Sat 9 April, 2.10pm (ES)
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2016, 03:12:54 PM »
Unbelievable

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2016, 03:44:18 PM »
How stuffing embarrassing.. :help
Not as embarrassing as dominating the votes and losing, like we did last week.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2016, 06:39:05 PM »
we have had a huge problem with our forward line now for maybe 3-4 years .it just doesn't score enough.WE had to fix it and we haven't..Surely the blame here is with coaching and recruiting........I must admit I have  a laugh when our club is now linked with any player as we probably really have no chance of securing anyone of note..I would imagine that an understanding   between said player and new club has been reached ,long before we enter the fray.

Read a stat that we are leading or 2nd or 3rd for marks inside 50 this year :gobdrop. Before some of the usual emo's say I'm make excuses, I'm not. I just thought it was interesting

tony_montana

« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2016, 05:26:46 PM »
we have had a huge problem with our forward line now for maybe 3-4 years .it just doesn't score enough.WE had to fix it and we haven't..Surely the blame here is with coaching and recruiting........I must admit I have  a laugh when our club is now linked with any player as we probably really have no chance of securing anyone of note..I would imagine that an understanding   between said player and new club has been reached ,long before we enter the fray.

Read a stat that we are leading or 2nd or 3rd for marks inside 50 this year :gobdrop. Before some of the usual emo's say I'm make excuses, I'm not. I just thought it was interesting

Is that bc we always pass it off? Every time we take a mark inside 50 even 25-30 out we have players looking to pass it off

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »

Is that bc we always pass it off? Every time we take a mark inside 50 even 25-30 out we have players looking to pass it off

Even if that's the case, not many teams allow you to take easy marks inside 50