Author Topic: Giving it away: Which clubs are the AFL's turnover kings? ... (afl site)  (Read 1099 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Put it this way. B.Ellis is going at 83% efficiency this year while Martin is going at 75%. This is where stats can be misleading because I can tell you who I'd prefer kicking the thing

Alex Rance?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
The copyright actually belongs to Agnes Moorehead. :shh
I know. I used to watch IDOG too. :shh

Agnes Moorehead was Endora on Bewitched not IDOG

She used to call Darren; Derwood

Wonderful actress was Agnes Moorehead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
The copyright actually belongs to Agnes Moorehead. :shh
I know. I used to watch IDOG too. :shh

Agnes Moorehead was Endora on Bewitched not IDOG

She used to call Darren; Derwood

Wonderful actress was Agnes Moorehead
Correct. That was what I meant to say but had a tiny TIA……I am a  :wallywink
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
In terms of efficiency could someone please tell who at the club has the lowest efficiency in relation to disposals?
The problem is the definition of efficiency. A small handball to your team mate is 100% efficient but often 100% useless. Same with a kick backwards or sidewards that doesn't open the play for a forward assault.

I agree with what your saying with regards to the definition of efficiency being elusive and the examples you give just underline the importance of not placing too much weight on statistics in football. 

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Put it this way. B.Ellis is going at 83% efficiency this year while Martin is going at 75%. This is where stats can be misleading because I can tell you who I'd prefer kicking the thing

Kicking backwards and sideways brandon is very good at
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Alex Rance?

I could go through most of the list