Author Topic: Richmond Vs Melbourme RD5  (Read 54047 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond Vs Melbourme RD5
« Reply #330 on: April 24, 2016, 10:13:47 PM »
Edwards was outstanding. Miles & Vickery also. Gee its real hard to be a Tiger forward but our Ruckman was out of sorts being his 1st game at this level this year & our midfield suffered. Too many dinky kicks & our backline is for ever suffering. It's no wonder Rance snapped but their is no excuse for a gutless hit to a Watts back of the head. he will get 4 weeks for that being a RFC player.

Players who were real bad Houli, Griggs, B.Ellis, C. Ellis, Menadue, Martin, Batchlor, Astbury, Cotchin, TOWNSEND Maric, all the coaching staff & Peggy & Benny & all the others who refuse to give those in the Reserves who deserve a game when playing well. This has created a terrible culture at Tigerland.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #331 on: April 24, 2016, 10:23:24 PM »
Edwards was outstanding. Miles & Vickery also. Gee its real hard to be a Tiger forward but our Ruckman was out of sorts being his 1st game at this level this year & our midfield suffered. Too many dinky kicks & our backline is for ever suffering. It's no wonder Rance snapped but their is no excuse for a gutless hit to a Watts back of the head. he will get 4 weeks for that being a RFC player.

Players who were real bad Houli, Griggs, B.Ellis, C. Ellis, Menadue, Martin, Batchlor, Astbury, Cotchin, TOWNSEND Maric, all the coaching staff & Peggy & Benny & all the others who refuse to give those in the Reserves who deserve a game when playing well. This has created a terrible culture at Tigerland.
Cotchin in that list...really?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #332 on: April 24, 2016, 10:26:16 PM »
Cotchin, Rance & Jack can hold their head high this season   :cheers
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #333 on: April 24, 2016, 10:30:34 PM »

WTF Cotchin, did you watch the game

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #334 on: April 24, 2016, 10:37:22 PM »
It's an issue when a side that is at Melbournes physical stage of development can outrun and win the uncontested possession by over 80.
It's actually a staggering stat and shows the lack of capable, pro active running that generates a spread from a contest or stoppage  that we win.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #335 on: April 24, 2016, 10:39:45 PM »

Yes for a captain he really kills the team. Never kicks the easy goals every single week. Dinky kicks dont help anyone. Turnovers is goals to other teams. Only damage he creates is our own

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #336 on: April 24, 2016, 10:46:44 PM »
Nah Cotch was good tonight. He and about three others. The rest were ass.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #337 on: April 24, 2016, 10:48:02 PM »
Why does he stuffn ALWAYS get first touch out of the square a KAZE THE stuff AWAY with a rain ringer?

Wtf is that game plan?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline hyperlite

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #338 on: April 24, 2016, 10:53:48 PM »
this side is actually so bad that we cant afford to drop players like houli astbury b.ellis and co. Even though they deserve to. The next tier is even worse when you think of names such as hunt, griff, moore etc.
Morris is too slow to play on any fwd let alone a small fast fwd and he should not get another game. Lennon markov and short should all be given games from now on.

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #339 on: April 24, 2016, 10:57:59 PM »
Play the WAGS, they surely couldn't do any worse than the girls playing for us at the moment.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #340 on: April 24, 2016, 11:05:44 PM »
Well l believe Lennon should be brought into the side next week & stay in the side for the remainder of the season. You can't play guys like Townsend, who comes to the club with no impact to the senior side when you have a guy like Miles busting his guts. l remember Lennon come into the side for his first game & had immediate impact with a beaut goal. Cotch can't even kick a goal dead in front closer. We need impact players & we need them tomorrow, Forget about Deledio saving the club. He is about done.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #341 on: April 24, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »
Its hard to find positives but Shane Edwards played his best game for the year .

What a brain implosion by Rance ....Chaplin and Astbury in the backline next week . Merry Christmas Port.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #342 on: April 25, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »
Snip
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #343 on: April 25, 2016, 09:18:51 AM »
Snip.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #344 on: April 25, 2016, 09:43:35 AM »
like the 13th birthday in a big jewish family
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus