Author Topic: Alastair Clarkson  (Read 9436 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Alastair Clarkson
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2016, 10:45:47 PM »
And to think all those years ago we were laughing at them bc we got terry and they got clarko  :help

My Hawk supporting mate was spewing they missed Wallace.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2016, 11:18:47 PM »
And to think all those years ago we were laughing at them bc we got terry and they got clarko  :help

My Hawk supporting mate was spewing they missed Wallace.

We would ruined Clarkson even though he's a great coach.

Back then we had the golden trio of empire building.
Who can forget our president Clinton "letsmakeadeal" Casey. And Ceo, football manager recruiter  extraordinaire, Greg "the hammerheads" Miller, and just starting his stellar career in recruiting we didn't miss the opportunity to give Francis "Betamax" Jackson a full time gig just after he was pulling himself over a tape of Jared Oakleigh Nichols.  :clapping

Richmond FC, ruining careers since '83.  :clapping :gotigers
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2016, 06:36:53 AM »
Now that is a team and that is a coach. They know how to win and Clarkson knows exactly what to do with the players he has to win games.

The RFC.... We have a group of very average individuals who play for themselves. We know how to lose and we have nothing. We don't have a clue what positions to put the players in to get the best out of them and we can't win games...

Tale of two cities really.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 08:01:23 AM by WA Tiger »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2016, 07:58:53 AM »
What I really noticed about last nights game was the long kicking. So many times, both sides would win a centre clearance and kick it long deep into their forwardline where the big guys would fly and then if the footy hit the ground, the small guys would do there thing. Pretty simple.
Quick ball movement puts the opposition under the pump especially 20m out from goal. Players start to panic and make mistakes.
I've watched Melbourne play a couple of times this year and they too try and move the ball quickly and kick it long into their forwards.
I hope Dimma is ready for it and more so in hope Dimma watched last nights game and took note.
Everybody in the footy world knows Dimma's game plan is outdated, except him I think!

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2016, 08:07:07 AM »
What I really noticed about last nights game was the long kicking. So many times, both sides would win a centre clearance and kick it long deep into their forwardline where the big guys would fly and then if the footy hit the ground, the small guys would do there thing. Pretty simple.
Quick ball movement puts the opposition under the pump especially 20m out from goal. Players start to panic and make mistakes.
I've watched Melbourne play a couple of times this year and they too try and move the ball quickly and kick it long into their forwards.
I hope Dimma is ready for it and more so in hope Dimma watched last nights game and took note.
Everybody in the footy world knows Dimma's game plan is outdated, except him I think!
Agree BT,  buut above all it was great to watch.
Even if i didnt follow Rich, our style of play is unwatchable.
We just need Jack to stand up and make a media statement like he did last year (or was it the year before)

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2016, 08:27:40 AM »
Slow ball movement demands a high level of skill and precision, it's quite obvious to everyone bar DH that we don't have enough players of this quality so essentially we are playing to our weakness.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2016, 08:45:28 AM »
Slow ball movement demands a high level of skill and precision, it's quite obvious to everyone bar DH that we don't have enough players of this quality so essentially we are playing to our weakness.
The slow ball movement is indicative of the players unwillingness to push hard and present. The forward moving options open to the ball carrier are almost non existent.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2016, 11:00:56 AM »
Hawks refused to offer more than 1.3 ...

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2016, 11:55:27 AM »
The slow ball movement is indicative of the players unwillingness to push hard and present. The forward moving options open to the ball carrier are almost non existent.
Fast ball movement promotes player movement. You would be surprised if we moved the ball quicker we would seem to move more. Exciting running footy creates space, overlap and a spare man. And more than not, goals.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2016, 11:59:34 AM »
lol cart - horse
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2016, 11:12:45 PM »

What happened? We played that style well last year but it's not like we lost anyone significant?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2016, 07:01:35 PM »
Freo shot

Lyon is not a rebuilding coach he's a top up coach..

Get Lyon a senior coach or director o football freo shambles
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus