Author Topic: Hardwick still haunted by horror elimination final loss to Kangaroos (afl site)  (Read 5147 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Yep. I expect Townsend and Moore to have minimal impact

Don't we normally wait until half time of the first NAB challenge game before making an assessment like that ?
Unleash the tornado

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
All I expect or want from Townsend is blocking, hard tackling that hurts the opposition, protecting the likes of Cotchin, providing some grunt in the contest and easing the workload for Miles...if he does that he'll be a good pick-up. Don't need him to be a star or the cut price version of Treloar.

Most I expect from Moore is useful depth.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
All I expect or want from Townsend is blocking, hard tackling that hurts the opposition, protecting the likes of Cotchin, providing some grunt in the contest and easing the workload for Miles...if he does that he'll be a good pick-up. Don't need him to be a star or the cut price version of Treloar

Yep, need him to do the things he is obviously good at very well consistently
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Don't we normally wait until half time of the first NAB challenge game before making an assessment like that ?
:lol Brilliant.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
That article is choc full o' cringe.

Seven years of cringe
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

:lol Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Oh snap
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
President Peggy O'Neal has said the coach's contract would be discussed at board level early in the year but it is not on Hardwick's radar

Yet it's nearly May, the fifth month of twelve.
I wonder what early really means,
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
This thread reminds me how much I posted in the off season like I expected to win a flag.
Over to you WAT.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
This thread reminds me how much I posted in the off season like I expected to win a flag.
Over to you WAT.
Happy to also eat humble pie

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Over to you WAT.
Happy to also eat humble pie

If you read this thread it would become obvious that I was not thinking we had the leadership to even improve let alone win a flag.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.