Author Topic: Who on our current list.....  (Read 3355 times)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Who on our current list.....
« on: April 29, 2016, 05:53:03 PM »
Who on our current list do you think could become our next Alex Rance of Jack Riewoldt?
(A grade superstar)
I'm going to say Callum Moore. I haven't seen much of him but he definitely has something about him. Anyone else agree?

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Who on our current list.....
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 06:01:40 PM »
No one.....
Faint hope for C.Ellis and Rioli but neither are KPP's, aside from those to the list looks stuffed!

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 06:02:41 PM »
O'h I forgot about Chol, this kid is showing more promis than anyone and could be anything, fingers crossed :pray

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »
If he ever got his head right, Reece McKenzie.
Other than that Chol.

Pretty sad isn't it...... :banghead
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 06:49:44 PM »
Chol thats it
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 06:53:34 PM »
Imagine having a Darcy Parish, Heeney or Mills coming through. Or a Petracca that hasent even played a game yet.

Rioli could be elite for us, we need to keep playing him regardless of his kicks and handball stats. If we can get 20 games into him and he has a couple of really good ones in that 20, we have done well.

I've given up on Conca, and BEllis and slowly losing faith in Vlastuin and Lennon being anything more than just average players.

We need to keep playing kids.

I heard a stat today that Hawthorn played 7 first year players last year or the year before, while still managing to win a premiership. Clarkeson always has his eye on the future..

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 09:05:15 PM »
Imagine having a Darcy Parish, Heeney or Mills coming through. Or a Petracca that hasent even played a game yet.

Rioli could be elite for us, we need to keep playing him regardless of his kicks and handball stats. If we can get 20 games into him and he has a couple of really good ones in that 20, we have done well.

I've given up on Conca, and BEllis and slowly losing faith in Vlastuin and Lennon being anything more than just average players.

I heard a stat today that Hawthorn played 7 first year players last year or the year before, while still managing to win a premiership. Clarkeson always has his eye on the future..
BT, fair call but Lennon hasnt had much opportunity, Vlastuin I think is same as a lot of players, sick and tired of the coach perzisting with a stupid gameplanAND continually maki g stupid decisions at the selection table.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 09:10:46 PM »
The real question is who is good enough to overcome our shyte coaching, crap gameplan  & lousy development on top of having to play with duds, squibs, bludgers, recycled hacks and, in the case of our VFL side, park footballers? All credit due to those few that actually have flourished.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 09:17:23 PM »
I agree that credit is due

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 09:32:07 PM »

BT, fair call but Lennon hasnt had much opportunity, Vlastuin I think is same as a lot of players, sick and tired of the coach perzisting with a stupid gameplanAND continually maki g stupid decisions at the selection table.
Yer I tend to agree on Vlastuin.
But Lennon hasent really shown much to be honest. We all hope but he is still miles away from even being a decent contributor.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 09:32:48 PM »
The real question is who is good enough to overcome our shyte coaching, crap gameplan  & lousy development on top of having to play with duds, squibs, bludgers, recycled hacks and, in the case of our VFL side, park footballers? All credit due to those few that actually have flourished.
Actually a much better question.

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 09:33:59 PM »
Watching the Dogs vs Roos you see how football dumb our list is. Little things like diving on the ball but doing it in a way that doesn't attract a holding the ball free everytime. Getting swung by the shirt near the boundary so just holding back on the kick so it doesn't go out on the full. One or two at the most going to tackle a player and having players waiting for the ball over the top. Why don't we seem to have many players on our list who have a football brains?

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 09:36:45 PM »
They have both gone past us

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2016, 09:39:56 PM »
They have both gone past us
Understatement of the century!
It's like watching a different sport.
Same ball, same shape ground, same scoring system, but just a different game entirely.
The dogs should be in front.
Fu)( I hate north!

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 09:46:55 PM »
There is intent and there is intent, watching other sides it's like they want the ball so much more than us. Our boys see quite content to challenge for the ball but are satisfied at that rather than really winning the ball at all costs. Clearly different levels of intent between the teams playing tonight and us.