Author Topic: Changes next week for the bye  (Read 1581 times)

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Changes next week for the bye
« on: June 12, 2016, 06:27:11 PM »
8 point game, fire away...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:13:49 PM by one-eyed »

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Changes next week for the bye.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:32:22 PM »
Give Sideshow a mirror and get him to have a good look at himself.........

.....in other teams jumpers to see which suits him best.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 06:51:16 PM »
Batchelor never again thanks.
Unleash the tornado

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 07:09:24 PM »

Never ever again

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 07:10:47 PM »
Would probably be in bad enough form to be the first team to lose a bye.

But seriously any changes at any time this season is a non event, clearly Hardwick has favourites so its simply a case of shuffling the deckchairs each week with no real rhyme or reason. Its pretty clear to me that if this is the best squad we have had in the 7 year tenure of Hardwick as coach as he himself has advised then given we have rookie upgrade opportunities with the injuries we currently have then why don't we use them? The clear reason is that he truly believes there is no one he would honestly consider playing because he is now coaching for his own credibility rather than the future of the club.

tony_montana

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 07:41:42 PM »
The funny thing is if he actually coached for the future, he'd save his own bacon bc by seasons end those untried will go past the likes of the tried, tested and continually failed.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 08:14:08 PM »

Never ever again

I was hoping he'd broken his leg when kicking the ground whilst kicking for goal
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 08:16:07 PM »

Never ever again

I was hoping he'd broken his leg when kicking the ground whilst kicking for goal

That's pathetic, grow up. You don't say crap like that.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 08:16:32 PM »
Both Batch and Vickery are shot

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 08:21:29 PM »
Thing is the disease is deep it sinks right to the bottom from the head,ive watched the ressies it's like trying to pick the unshitest player to go up. A lot of reasons where we are at but coaching and development has to be a major one

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 09:25:05 PM »
Tipping Vickery will get about the same amount of touches next week.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 09:30:28 PM »
Out: 

Grigg
B Ellis.
Hampson.
Hunt.
Bachelor.
Vickery.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 09:30:02 AM »
Tipping Vickery will get about the same amount of touches next week.....

Won't be on his haunches tho
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 12:10:51 PM »

Never ever again

Pretty pathetic response there tbh

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 07:52:22 PM »
The Barometer - Round 13 (Bye)

Herald-Sun
13 June 2016

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK: Daniel Rioli didn’t find the ball at all in the second and third quarters and looks due for a rest, which he’ll get this weekend with the Tigers having a bye. That will also give David Astbury time to recover from his ankle injury even though the defender returned to the ground late in the game against Gold Coast. Ty Vickery had just three disposals and it wouldn’t surprise to see him sent back to the VFL to find form. Jake Batchelor came in as a late replacement for Nick Vlastuin and didn’t exactly cement his spot after committing one of the worst clangers of the season, lining up for goal from 50m and hitting a Gold Coast defender on the chest 25m away.

ON THE CUSP:
Vlastuin has an extra week to recover from the head knock he sustained against the Roos two weeks ago. Midfielder Andrew Moore put his hand up with 34 disposals in the VFL and axed defender Troy Chaplin impressed at Richmond’s VFL team restricted Werribee to six goals. Ivan Maric was solid carrying most of the ruck load.

CHRIS VERNUCCIO’S FORECAST: The Tigers were last week considered just a 1 per cent chance to make the top eight and it would have been zero if not for Dustin Martin’s heroics on Sunday. They scraped home against the Suns to keep their finals hope flickering but coach Damien Hardwick concedes the team is a long way off its best. After the bye, the Tigers should knock off the hapless Lions which will keep fans believing, but after that comes the Power and Bulldogs which will determine their 2016 fate.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-form/barometer-afl-injury-list-selection-analysis-after-round-12-ahead-of-round-13/news-story/a675df9108c93307416a92faa0266c45