Author Topic: Eddie McGuire slammed over Caro Wilson drown threat  (Read 10607 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Eddie McGuire slammed over Caro Wilson drown threat
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2016, 08:21:09 AM »
no ididnt. i only read the article rather than watch the clip, which gave every indication i would be listening to another red neck rant, which i get enough of living in the red neck wonderland  :cheers
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dougeytherichmondfan

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Hardwick: Triple M ban has 'served its purpose' (Age)
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2016, 03:12:49 PM »
Hardwick: Triple M ban has 'served its purpose'

Jon Pierik
The Age
25 June 2016

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick says a club boycott of radio station Triple M has "probably served its purpose", and it appears likely to only be a one-week ban.

Tigers forward Jack Riewoldt instigated the move for he and his teammates to refuse to be interviewed by the network during its pre and post-match coverage of Saturday's clash against the Brisbane Lions at the MCG.

The boycott came in the wake of an on-air discussion between Collingwood president Eddie McGuire, North Melbourne counterpart and Triple M caller James Brayshaw and special comments man Danny Frawley, where they made derogatory comments about The Age's chief football reporter, Caroline Wilson, joking about holding her under water as part of a fundraiser for MND research.

Hardwick said on Friday that the Tigers stood by their decision.

"It was a club decision. We stand by that decision but we are looking forward to moving on this week," he said.

He said the Tigers would continue to "monitor" whether the ban extended into a second week but admitted "it has probably served its purpose".

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/richmond-v-brisbane-triple-m-ban-has-served-its-purpose-say-tigers-20160624-gprc0l.html

What a stuffn joke this was.

More masterstroking from the powers that be.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Eddie McGuire slammed over Caro Wilson drown threat
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »
Lmfao
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.