Author Topic: Have u seen this and who is Leon Davies?  (Read 7307 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Have u seen this and who is Leon Davies?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 08:49:18 AM »
You are supporting my argument.  They are terrified of telling us the whole truth when everyone loses their poo and throws tantrums at the drop of a hat.
I will refer you back to Dan Richardson's statement concerning the fact that fans would not stand for a long rebuild and so they took shortcuts to get some quick results on the board.  This is probably closer to the truth
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:10:33 AM by Owl »
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 09:10:20 AM »
Such a moronic statement angered most,mainly because several weeks earlier, the master coach had made the following conflicting statement."
We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,”

Hoot all u want, owl.
Facts are facts.

The fact is no matter what knucklehead gets the gig you are always going to get media spin

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2016, 09:39:06 AM »
Such a moronic statement angered most,mainly because several weeks earlier, the master coach had made the following conflicting statement."
We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,”

Hoot all u want, owl.
Facts are facts.

The fact is no matter what knucklehead gets the gig you are always going to get media spin

To a point yes

. But id argue the current regime takes the proverbial cake to the point that bullshitting has become a central pillar of fan communication.

Mistruths are crafted purely for the purposes of deception and saving behinds.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 10:21:09 AM »
As Dan Richardson tells us

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2016, 10:35:13 AM »
Do you get free opium at these RCGB functions?
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2016, 10:37:51 AM »
always on the lookout for a freebie.......
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2016, 11:02:03 AM »
You are supporting my argument.  They are terrified of telling us the whole truth when everyone loses their poo and throws tantrums at the drop of a hat.
I will refer you back to Dan Richardson's statement concerning the fact that fans would not stand for a long rebuild and so they took shortcuts to get some quick results on the board.  This is probably closer to the truth

They are not as smart as what you think they are.  The shortcuts were for the good of their own jobs nothing more. Can you name one Richmond fan that wanted to limp into 10th-6th at the expense of what's most Likely to win the club a gf in the long term? Bet not. They are terrified the bollocks campaign will come unstuck

Some young blokes hve only started showing a bit this year cause in reality we were out of the finals very early on, along with an injury run to Dimmas mates forcing the issue.

Look at the 22 the last 3 finals if you have the stomach.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2016, 11:12:44 AM »
because it is more poo we don't need right now.  Every time there is a set back there are chicken littles who want to bulldoze the building foundations and start a new one so the thing never gets finished.  We are having a correction year, it is much better than grinding at finals that we know we aren't going to win, seeing what depth we have in the youngsters, pruning the list and then getting set for the next push, not having a stuffing meltdown.  Part of good management despite the panic merchants and the drama queens in the media whipping up a good story.

It was only a few months ago

"Must win a final this year or else bla bla"

Now a correction year is good form how quickly expectations change
And look at how you all lost your poo when they mentioned we may take a half step backwards in order to go forwards.  Why would they try and give adult information like that out when everyone reacts like someone just pulled out a kalashnikov at Kmart

You realise it's year #7 yeah long live te king.  Russia had gone from medieval to superpower in that time with 5 year plans ...

It's taken up till now to work out how Richmond can go a step forward... Give me a break

Our superstar CHB has retired with no apparent replacement. Hampspud is the #1 ruck seemingly till the 2nd comming. Vickery is viewed as a demigod.  Houli. Morris. Grigg vital players. Everything is going swimmingly.

Don't like it? Support someone else.

The fact is - a widely common view was "Richmond must win a final 2016". You and dan can spin it as you wish. #justremindingyoubro

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2016, 12:07:14 PM »
i am suspecting that someone snuck into the rcghthjdfueryrtrevg meeting and stole all the free opium
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2016, 12:18:08 PM »
Truth is, they fuckd up and are looking for cop outs now...like every, long term unsuccessful club
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2016, 02:23:22 PM »

Hoot all u want, owl.
Facts are facts.

You don't see how this comment and the one about taking a step back to go forward go hand in hand?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2016, 02:24:13 PM »

Says the guy who rides in on his white horse and won't let anyone say a negative thing about any of the top 6 or so players. It's all Grigg and Chaplins fault

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2016, 04:44:36 PM »

Says the guy who rides in on his white horse and won't let anyone say a negative thing about any of the top 6 or so players. It's all Grigg and Chaplins fault

Who is the 6 ?

I am happy to bag anyone

It's just that martin and rance are very good at football

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2016, 06:42:54 PM »
because it is more poo we don't need right now.  Every time there is a set back there are chicken littles who want to bulldoze the building foundations and start a new one so the thing never gets finished.  We are having a correction year, it is much better than grinding at finals that we know we aren't going to win, seeing what depth we have in the youngsters, pruning the list and then getting set for the next push, not having a stuffing meltdown.  Part of good management despite the panic merchants and the drama queens in the media whipping up a good story.

It was only a few months ago

"Must win a final this year or else bla bla"

Now a correction year is good form how quickly expectations change
And look at how you all lost your poo when they mentioned we may take a half step backwards in order to go forwards.  Why would they try and give adult information like that out when everyone reacts like someone just pulled out a kalashnikov at Kmart

You realise it's year #7 yeah long live te king.  Russia had gone from medieval to superpower in that time with 5 year plans ...

It's taken up till now to work out how Richmond can go a step forward... Give me a break

Our superstar CHB has retired with no apparent replacement. Hampspud is the #1 ruck seemingly till the 2nd comming. Vickery is viewed as a demigod.  Houli. Morris. Grigg vital players. Everything is going swimmingly.

Don't like it? Support someone else.

The fact is - a widely common view was "Richmond must win a final 2016". You and dan can spin it as you wish. #justremindingyoubro
Think you need to brush up on your history Beria.  Last time I looked, the soviet union was a failed state so I wouldn't be holding that up as a stuffing example of anything.  As far as 'spinning'  Ill take Dan's word over yours, seems like he was the only one out of all of them that wanted to call a spade a spade, and he has an ear on the inside.

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2016, 05:31:08 PM »
For those wanting to pursue these defamatory claims  here is a post from another site where a poster has quoted this site in relation to the racist claim.

As many may already know I am  Leon Davies who created the site Richmond Rollercoaster, this was done to encourage people who may have excellent skills they could bring to the table in relation to the Richmond Board, in saying that I have achieved my goal and there will be others who can now provide a clear strategy and direction for members to make a choice.

This post in relation to me being a racist is firstly illegal, (my name is well and truly on the RR site), I accept that people won't agree with me but seriously this personal attack is going way too far and breaches all forum guidelines. It has also appeared on other forums and appears to be orchestrated.

On my Facebook page I shared a couple of posts from some contacts that were in relation to ISIS and Muslim attacks, they were against the terror reign that is gripping some parts of the world.

Let me point out that my partner was born in Capetown to a coloured woman and a white man, the father of her children whom I am quite fond of is Indian, making them coloured as well, one of my best mates is a Muslim and I employ people from other countries such as China, Italy and the Philippines.

I am far from a racist, I don't condone terror acts and never will, the issue I have with these posts are that they breach guidelines of personal attack and to be honest I am HUGELY disappointed that Richmond fans would behave in that way.

I have reported this post and remind people that when it comes to a point of law you are not protected by anonymity or simply saying "I heard".

There a lot of people who agree with me in relation to the board and also people who don't agree with me, that is fine, but I have this type of thing happening and also threats made against myself and my partner, not right at all.