Author Topic: Richmond vs Collingwood @ the MCG --- Round 20, 2016  (Read 12944 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Richmond vs Collingwood @ the MCG --- Round 20, 2016
« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2016, 07:10:31 AM »
they gave away their top picks so tanking isn't going to do too much for em.  Neither side has too much to play for but having said that, Varcoe seemed pretty intent on hospitalising Hunt.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2016, 09:55:39 PM »
Supporters go into meltdown & melting memberships after GWS & they get up against the Scummy Skunks.
Still won't stop me from folding my long time membership at years end. 1 game won't cut it with me anymore  :banghead

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2016, 06:34:36 AM »
While it is good to win this win was against a side that has many deficiencies. It was not a great win. It was not a convincing win and it showed where we are at the moment-okay against bottom 8 clubs but no where near good enough to challenge premiership contenders.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2016, 01:01:27 PM »
they gave away their top picks so tanking isn't going to do too much for em.  Neither side has too much to play for but having said that, Varcoe seemed pretty intent on hospitalising Hunt.

Oh yeah they got trelor

Buckley nfi then
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus