Author Topic: Tiger fallout 'borderline hysterical' says Riewoldt / Jack, Rance support Dimma  (Read 1973 times)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
So why with 5 rounds to go did we drop McBean and George, doesnt make sense that now all of a sudden with four rounds to go we will tinker with the line up and introduce some more young players.

Really start to wonder who has brainwashed who at this club. They all seem to believe that our current predicament isnt as bad as we all think it is and a bit of tinkering here and there is going to solve all our problems...WAKE UP YOU MANIACS!

We require major changes in all aspects of the clubs operations, blind Freddy can see that, with the current attitude of the senior players together with a delusional coach I can see another wasted 2017 season coming up.

The statement by Jack that "What can you say? We've got a lot of young guys that are playing at the moment against a side (GWS) that's going to be right up there at the end of September." is not entirely correct. I would hardly call the team we fielded against GWS a young team.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Only really played four kids rioli Markov Drummond short
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
So why with 5 rounds to go did we drop McBean and George, doesnt make sense that now all of a sudden with four rounds to go we will tinker with the line up and introduce some more young players.

Really start to wonder who has brainwashed who at this club. They all seem to believe that our current predicament isnt as bad as we all think it is and a bit of tinkering here and there is going to solve all our problems...WAKE UP YOU MANIACS!

We require major changes in all aspects of the clubs operations, blind Freddy can see that, with the current attitude of the senior players together with a delusional coach I can see another wasted 2017 season coming up.

The statement by Jack that "What can you say? We've got a lot of young guys that are playing at the moment against a side (GWS) that's going to be right up there at the end of September." is not entirely correct. I would hardly call the team we fielded against GWS a young team.

Exactly. It's PR rubbish
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018