Author Topic: MandelaEffect: witch in wizard of oz never said "fly my pretties fly"  (Read 11420 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
 * It was AND to my mind originally.
 * Last week it was IN - I looked it up on images and sites ... Everything said "in" in both words an pictures
 * It's now AND again  :huh

I am pretty sure my post in this thread changed too - unless the mods are playing a evil trick on me. However I sent someone a txt (on topic) only a couple day ago and that's the same ...

I am gaining nothing by making this up ... Apart from lookin like a loonie prat. It's not about me - many people are noticing this specific change/s, and others.

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
"lol" used to mean "lots of love".....probably been a few awkwardly signed sympathy cards in recent years as a result....
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
I'm sure this is only an issue with bored muthfuckers that have otherwise never watched the crap program.

No hard corers would be tripping on this.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
Who was your favourite? Horse Face, The Old Blonde Hag from Mannequin, The Ugly Ginger Dyke or the non-descript Brunette who looked a lot hotter than she actually was because she was always seen with them?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:30:41 AM by Diocletian »

- Gustav Mahler

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Who was your favourite? Horse Face, The Old Blonde Hag from Mannequin, The Ugly Ginger Dyke or the non-descript Brunette who looked a lot hotter than she actually was because she was always seen with them?

I feel like Dio just confirmed he's a fan

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
No but I was married to one....

- Gustav Mahler

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
non-descript Brunette who looked a lot hotter than she actually was because she was always seen with them for me She was well fit
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
"Well fit" eh?

Still fantasising that you grew up in a council estate in London rather than a middle class suburb of Melbourne I see...

- Gustav Mahler

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

Crédit where its due. I could always rely on all 4 when in need of a fast de-chub. Especially pee eyes

And

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: MandelaEffect: non-religious changes.
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2016, 08:52:43 PM »

Neil deGrasse Tyson Wrong? Our location in the Milky Way Galaxy (Sagittarius Arm or Orion Spur)?

Ive seen a thread similar to this before but nothing with too much evidence to back some of the "misremembering".

Ok, so Ive been watching Neil Tyson videos on youtube for quite a few years now, and ive watched all his episodes of Startalk. The guys awesome... and I have personally always thought we were in the Sagittarius Arm because ive heard Neil Tyson say it before. It took me a while to find where he says it in one of his videos... But i finally found it. On Startalk episode 4 at 37:55 (on Netflix) Neil Tyson says "From Manhattan NYC, North America..." and continues all the way to the... "Sagittarius Arm". Now as "history" says we are in the "Orion Spur"... ALWAYS have been, either in the "Orion Arm" or the "Orion Spur." And the distance between the two (Sagittarius Arm and Orion Spur) is at least 1,000+ light years away from each other minimum. (Im no astronomer so this is my personal estimation by just given the fact that the Orion Arm is 10,000 light years long and by looking at the "Milky Way Galaxy Map") Thats way too far to just be wrong... Now how does Neil Tyson "misremember" where we are in the Milky Way? Hes one of the top Astrophysicists in the world. Of course, he could be... and i guess just IS apparently wrong. But thats surprising to me that he would not know where we are in the Milky Way. Does anyone else remember ever learning this same thing from another source? Or do you remember the Earth always being in the Orion Spur?

Heres a link to Startalk episode 4 (start at 37:45) https://youtu.be/zNSSY0n36Jw

?? Edit: Here is a possible Carl Sagan video also saying we are in the Sagittarius Arm. (I say possible because i dont know what Carls voice sounds like, but the video is labeled Carl Sagan. It almost sounds like a "robot- voice". Im on my phone right now with no headphones and my speaker is horrible... sorry in advance if im wrong)

Carl Sagan Link: (start at 1:00)

https://dotsub.com/view/9063c8e8-e2f7-43b1-bae9-a43bbb204890

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:40:36 AM by Stalin »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: MandelaEffect: non-religious changes.
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2016, 08:25:42 AM »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: MandelaEffect: non-religious changes. Hudson Bay Canada now huge
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2016, 10:20:09 PM »
Canon now has a weird bit on the c changed

Not just the logo, the cameras too

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: MandelaEffect: non-religious changes. Hudson Bay Canada now huge
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »
Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do" never happened in this timeline. Not once did he say it.