Author Topic: Potential ruckman from other clubs.  (Read 33897 times)

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Re: Potential ruckman from other clubs.
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2016, 02:00:38 PM »
From memory there was quite a few rucks change clubs last year which will probably affect us picking one up at the of the season.
We must be targeting someone to replace Maric & Hamspud.

Who's left and do we want them?
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2016, 02:42:27 PM »
Hannath, Downie, Lobbe, Naismith, Nankervis, various state league players. Not much around but i would have a go at Downie.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2016, 04:46:33 PM »
From memory there was quite a few rucks change clubs last year which will probably affect us picking one up at the of the season.

Man, do u really think they MUST be looking at  someone?

Hampsons two year deal is probably made on the same faith the club has in Ivan Soldo.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2016, 06:02:28 PM »
Hannath, Downie, Lobbe, Naismith, Nankervis, various state league players. Not much around but i would have a go at Downie.

Anyone watch Nankervis on Saturday? I planned too but I ended up blind in a gutter somewhere. Did see a highlight clip of him smashing some poor sucker though after tackling someone (are ruckmen allowed to do that?)

tony_montana

« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2016, 06:59:34 PM »

Man, do u really think they MUST be looking at  someone?

Hampsons two year deal is probably made on the same faith the club has in Ivan Soldo.

thats my take on it too - if they gave him a one year deal as a stop gap, I would buy it, but 2 years shows they think they have a number 1 for the time being