Author Topic: Board Spill? / Challenge called off/ Malvern Hotel group has re-emerged [update]  (Read 120089 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Board Spill?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 10:10:59 AM »
This is all well and good, but frankly, I want to see what the alternatives are and how they are better including after we sack Benny, Damien the Board etc...
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 10:13:04 AM »
This is all well and good, but frankly, I want to see what the alternatives are and how they are better including after we sack Benny, Damien the Board etc...

Apparently Owl we will be winning premierships, so all is good, nothing to worry about

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »
I knew if we just sacked everyone and descended into chaos everything would fall into place!  You just have to believe!

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 10:26:25 AM »
No one will be sacked that doesn't deserve to be sacked.  The chicken littles can relax.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 10:27:55 AM »
Premierships here we come

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2016, 10:30:59 AM »
Giddy up.  The board have had their go but failed so can how drift off into the sunset.  Give someone else a go.  Time to get ruthless.

Harry,

More than happy for it go to a vote, actually encourage it but it must be done the right way & that is as per the constitution and that the members get to chose.

There must be a VOTE. A member's VOTE

Anything less is a joke and makes the mystery ticket just as bad as the incumbents IMESHO

I respect your view William but I personally could not go another year with these clowns.  How their removal is achieved is a distant concern.

No matter what happens, Hardwick has to go.  The fact that this hasn't happened already is a disgrace.  His game plan makes it worse.  It shows a complete disregard to the fans.  The unqualified support by the board for someone who hasn't won a final is ridiculous.  You could make an argument that there has not been a more complacent or dishonest board in the history of the football club.  The rebuild was not what was promised.

Any board would be better than the incumbents.  It is because the current board is so bad that tiger supporters are rebelling.

The new board would have to inflict hell on Richmond supporters for a long period of time to be remotely as bad as the current board.

Agree

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2016, 10:38:19 AM »
Chicken Littles are the ones who wanna sack everyone after we tanked LOL

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2016, 10:43:51 AM »
Chicken Littles are the ones who wanna sack everyone after we tanked LOL

The sky is falling because there is a challenge to the board that has brought us so much success.  What are we gonna do without Peg and Ben?

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2016, 10:45:14 AM »
Premierships here we come

Not sure why we would want to get rid of the board that has delivered so many premierships.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2016, 10:48:38 AM »
Premierships by 2018 oh yeh baby

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2016, 10:56:49 AM »
What I would like to see is us not oscillate between extremes like a mad woman's 5hit.  Stable to torch wielding mobs and back again.  Bit of flare needs to come in at the footy side of things to get us on track.  Coaching might need a gussy up, agreed, maybe the pressure this brings might move Damien on.  I want to see who will come in though, when the poison chalice is freed up.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2016, 11:10:37 AM »
Giddy up.  The board have had their go but failed so can how drift off into the sunset.  Give someone else a go.  Time to get ruthless.

Harry,

More than happy for it go to a vote, actually encourage it but it must be done the right way & that is as per the constitution and that the members get to chose.

There must be a VOTE. A member's VOTE

Anything less is a joke and makes the mystery ticket just as bad as the incumbents IMESHO

I respect your view William but I personally could not go another year with these clowns.  How their removal is achieved is a distant concern.

No matter what happens, Hardwick has to go.  The fact that this hasn't happened already is a disgrace.  His game plan makes it worse.  It shows a complete disregard to the fans.  The unqualified support by the board for someone who hasn't won a final is ridiculous.  You could make an argument that there has not been a more complacent or dishonest board in the history of the football club.  The rebuild was not what was promised.

Any board would be better than the incumbents.  It is because the current board is so bad that tiger supporters are rebelling.

The new board would have to inflict hell on Richmond supporters for a long period of time to be remotely as bad as the current board.

Agreed.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2016, 11:13:41 AM »
What I would like to see is us not oscillate between extremes like a mad woman's 5hit.  Stable to torch wielding mobs and back again.  Bit of flare needs to come in at the footy side of things to get us on track.  Coaching might need a gussy up, agreed, maybe the pressure this brings might move Damien on.  I want to see who will come in though, when the poison chalice is freed up.

Cmon Hooter. Stevie Wonder can see that we need a complete overhaul. A few new assistant coaches will not do.
This is a good thing.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2016, 11:13:51 AM »
Will wait until 11am

But just heard another name of a so called "influential" Richmond supporter who maybe involved in this mystery ticket  :chuck

dont let the door hit u on your way out dudwick and you silly american fool.

Now bring in some real men to do the job , both in the sack and Punt Road.

So am I fair to assume that if there are any women on the alternative ticket you wont be voting for them? Seeing you've made it abundantly clear that the only people who should on the boards of footy clubs are men

That's what they want.  A board spill and for members to vote.  Best outcome.  If current board dig their heels in it'll go to egm.

If it's a proper election with no behind closed doors deals, all for it.

is this female recommending that dimwits gets his contract extended? If so yeah she can get stuffed too.

i don't liked this peggy sue choice.  She was a choice so we can be seen to be pioneers in gender equality rather than someone who actually knows what they are doing. She was also picked as some sort of circuit breaker. I mean give me a break no wonder the club is a shambles.

what is happening now is a direct result of FJ, Hartley Peggy sue gale and dimwits actions. 

get rid of the these 5 stooges and we may be heading somewhere

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2016, 11:24:56 AM »
 Well a fear confimred

Phil Allison is part of the ticket.  He doesnt get my vote  :banghead

The others I am open minded about but not him.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)