Author Topic: Board Spill? / Challenge called off/ Malvern Hotel group has re-emerged [update]  (Read 120112 times)

tony_montana

Dont stress Angus the good Doc said in his interview on SEN on Monday that the current mob will sack Hardwick mid next season if things arent going to plan. He guaranteed it  dont think it wont he said ;D

Granted he is a lunatic but how do we truly know if they couldn't do better than the current on and off the field.

Seriously ask yourself that question and answer it truthfully.

I cant with any degree of certainty given what has transpired prior to these focus on clowns getting involved.

Just the personnel in the FoF was enough to have me sceptical. Then Martin Hiscock opened his mouth, and it was all over. They may as well have packed it in at their first press conference. That was as good a demonstration of cluelessness as I've seen in football.

As clueless as the way the club's been run.

I saw a passionate bloke with zero media experience having a real crack because he was stuffn fed up.
It's a shame the club has nobody with those qualities.

Pretty much how I see it

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Can we rename the thread Ox's meltdown thread with special guest appearance from Harry?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Well done  :clapping

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Caracella and Balmey.

dwaino

Thank stuff this is over. The last 12 months have been embarrassing enough.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Board Spill? / Rebel group now wants to pay out and sack Hardwick [update]
« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2016, 03:02:52 AM »
Fast forward a week and they take credit for Balme coming to the club... ::) their collective input into that was almost stuffing it up but I digrese.

How can you be so sure they almost stuffed it up? I hear they pretty much had him but Balme had to deny it because Richmond were suddenly in his ear and he didn't want to fluff it with the incumbents

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Board Spill? / Rebel group now wants to pay out and sack Hardwick [update]
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2016, 09:20:45 AM »
Fast forward a week and they take credit for Balme coming to the club... ::) their collective input into that was almost stuffing it up but I digrese.

How can you be so sure they almost stuffed it up? I hear they pretty much had him but Balme had to deny it because Richmond were suddenly in his ear and he didn't want to fluff it with the incumbents

Becaue I heard what i heard and I'll back that.

Also the journo who rang Balme during the launch is one of the better ones going around back them in over the circus troupe and their PR machine any day
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
lol they never said they had Balme.   They said they would like him to join and that they would approach him.  What's wrong with telling the truth?  Does everything have to be law speak?  Have more respect for his honesty.  So people prefer it when our "leaders" say nothing but spin? 
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Can we rename the thread Ox's meltdown thread with special guest appearance from Harry?

One vote for:

"Rose coloured glasses stability society "
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

Can you please tell me where you found this latest release.
Since I can't cut and paste I will note two sentences that to me are weird and/or contradictory.

"....the positions of Rex Chadwick and Michael O'Shannassy are to be filled by an election.
Each of these Directors being eligible, may offer themselves for re-election." my bold.

The phrasing is really weird but at least let's us know that there are only two positions up for grabs as the next para says:
" Nominations for positions of the two (2) directors will be accepted...."
That seems to confirm that Peggy is taking a seat as a board nominated director this year.

So WTF with the Chadwick, O'Shannassy spots.
I've got a suspicion that what they meant to say was those spots will be filled by the board and they will be re-elected as usual when their terms expire.
Note that there is the use of the word "may" in the re-election offer.

"Shifty" Stahl seems to be even confused himself with these moves.

FooffooValve

So people prefer it when our "leaders" say nothing but spin?

No, but I prefer our leaders to demonstrate something other than cluelessness.

So you thought FoF were triffic Harry?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Harry and co are happy to trade one steaming pile of poop for an even steamier pile of poop because at least it's different.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Can you please tell me where you found this latest release.

Look at the date = 25 Oct 2015 it is last year's AGM notice (which can be found on the RFC website) has nothing to do with this year

lol they never said they had Balme.   They said they would like him to join and that they would approach him.  What's wrong with telling the truth?  Does everything have to be law speak?  Have more respect for his honesty.  So people prefer it when our "leaders" say nothing but spin? 

You didn't see the Dr Hiscock interview on Talking Footy on the Monday evening when he guaranteed they (FoF) would bring Balme to the club? He guaranteed it based on Balme being friends with Wood & Monteath.

Fact is in every interview he did after the launch he said they would either bring guaranteed or they had him. That's what he said.... despite him admitting at no time had they spoken to him. And they now claim some form of credit for getting him to the club

And now as recently as yesterday he has done a 180 and claimed they had had conversations prior to the appointment. .so which is it? Truth, spin or egotistical dribble?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Harry and co are happy to trade one steaming pile of poop for an even steamier pile of poop because at least it's different.

nailed it Big Willy  :clapping

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
So Peggy has conveniently avoided re election?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?