Author Topic: Wood warns Richmond fans not to 'whinge' under current board in 2017 (Age)  (Read 2681 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Wood warns Richmond fans not to 'whinge' under current board in 2017 (Age)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »
LOL

The idiots that have rolled out Bryan Wood to do the media preaching are flogs.

He sounds like a bumbling old fool. We would be stuffed if he ever finds his way onto our Board

Didn't have a sensible or articulate answer to anyone of Francis or Tim's questions

Agree

He's already written off 2017 under either group and his don't whinge comment was .. well insulting.

Is he saying members are not allowed to have a whinge if his group get elected???

As I said yesterday he mumbled, stumbled and bumbled his way throw that interview

And interesting no talk back calls allowed .... what were you & your group scared of Mr Wood???

"We need the support of the 60,000 members. Some people are saying, 'Same old, same old', well if you are prepared to accept and continue with the same group, then next year, round 10 when we're 3-7, don't start jumping up and down as a supporter, don't start whinging about, 'This is crap', and, 'This is no good'.

What's insulting about that?

::)

The way I read that is - if u are happy to have moron penny and Dimma in charge for another 12 months don't be shocked o Richmond sucks balls yet again

Seems logicL
Their problem is that they have not stated how they are going to fix the on field problems. What if we are 3 and 7 at the half way mark with the new board in? What will we do then?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2016, 03:44:48 PM »
LOL

He sounds like a bumbling old fool. We would be stuffed if he ever finds his way onto our Board

Didn't have a sensible or articulate answer to anyone of Francis or Tim's questions

Agree

He's already written off 2017 under either group and his don't whinge comment was .. well insulting.

Is he saying members are not allowed to have a whinge if his group get elected???

As I said yesterday he mumbled, stumbled and bumbled his way throw that interview

And interesting no talk back calls allowed .... what were you & your group scared of Mr Wood???

"We need the support of the 60,000 members. Some people are saying, 'Same old, same old', well if you are prepared to accept and continue with the same group, then next year, round 10 when we're 3-7, don't start jumping up and down as a supporter, don't start whinging about, 'This is crap', and, 'This is no good'.

The way I read that is - if u are happy to have moron penny and Dimma in charge for another 12 months don't be shocked o Richmond sucks balls yet again

Seems logicL
Their problem is that they have not stated how they are going to fix the on field problems. What if we are 3 and 7 at the half way mark with the new board in? What will we do then?

Then we get the clowns and dancing dogs and start the circus up again

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 04:02:27 PM »
LOL

Agree

Seems logicL

Give them 10 years to learn from it.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2016, 04:32:23 PM »
lol what has brian wood being doing for the last 10 years, the traitorous bastard.

So funny that people think that a disorganised rabble who'se spokeman has more trouble than drunk ms sufferer articulating a sound response  to questions could possibly be any worse than the current mob
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 05:44:46 PM »
LOL

Agree

Seems logicL

Granted

However

To whinge about wood essentially summarising Alberts "insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results" is quite silly although one should not be surprised, people are insulted by every little thing these days
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 06:51:47 PM »
Bryan Wood soul is with Essendon. Think he on record as saying as much too.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 07:00:08 PM »
Funny how quick you are to jump down woods throat, or anyones throat that dares question the current regime. So he mumbled well fmd how unprofessional of him.

William instead of telling us what is so wrong with the challengers tell us what is right with the current regime and why they should stay??

Funny how you continually make assumptions about what I think and are usually so far off the mark it isn't funny

I want changes at board level

Have said I want the members to have a say because unlike some folks when there is any type of vote at the RFC I actually make sure I vote

So I don't support the way the challengers want to come to power.

Secondly I made it clear that I don't want Allison on the board and have explained why. Based on chats I had with friends over the last few days who know his history of trying to get on the board this is the 4th time he's tred to get on the board without wanting to face the members

Bryan Wood is again trying to get on the board like he did last time via a ticket that wants to be gifted power. Back in 2004 when things went pear shaped for them and it ended up going to election the ticket he was part of got spanked. He spoke back then and like now he mumbled. fumbled his way through all his interviews. And don't forget history, seeing it is one thing this group of challengers focuses on he walked out on our Club.

As for the rest of the ticket I don't know much about them apart from Dr Marsh who I've I met a few times. But so far as collective the launch has been woeful. They have basically said they aren't going to change or do anything. So what exactly are they going to do? Currently all they are doing is waffling a lot of nothing

Now onto the current regime. There are a number of them that should walk away. But above all else they need to be held accountable for that bloody contract extension and that's why some have to go.

But as I said I think we as members deserve to have a say on who comes on the board.

Finally there was a thread yesterday morning that was deleted (not by me BTW) asking who you would vote for

And my answer was very simple

Currently I wouldn't vote for either side as they are both being shown for the morons they clearly are.

The only person who would get my vote right now is Simon Wallace who has announced he is/was going to nominate for the AGM for the very simple reason he has shared his vision, what he stands for and has said he wants to face the members

Pity the other 2 groups haven't got the courage to back themselves to do the same
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 07:54:08 PM »
But above all else they need to be held accountable for that bloody contract extension and that's why some have to go.
We are 7 years into a bad decision which most of the current board are responsible for and its the extension that gets you mad.

7 stuffen YEARS!
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 09:20:28 PM »
Which is why the Flogs on Football intruders are a joke because they want to keep him.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2016, 09:24:59 PM »
Were a mess of club full stop !!!.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 09:31:54 PM »
what are we now?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2016, 04:18:00 PM »
Finally there was a thread yesterday morning that was deleted (not by me BTW) asking who you would vote for

Throwing One Eye under the bus :lol

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2016, 04:27:16 PM »

Throwing One Eye under the bus :lol

Why would a poll be deleted ?
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2016, 04:48:03 PM »
what are we now?

A mess of a club comma....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2016, 09:32:15 PM »
Ahh Bryan Wood...you have had multiple chances.