Author Topic: Review close to being revealed to supporters with 'implementation plan': O'Neal  (Read 25937 times)

Jackstar 1960

Dan Richardson still has two years to run on his 😉

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka

Get off your high horse WP.
It is ok to question the club that has been putrid for 35 years.
Also doing a review through a company that one of the board members is a part of stinks before it even starts. Surely there is other companies out there that could of handled this review and people like myself wouldn't have their suspicions of a truely uncompromised review.
There is always something NQR with everything this club does.
Sacks guys, then offer them jobs.
Sack other guys but give them part time jobs.
NFI!
But you sit up there on the fence that you usually sit on and tell us all how we should behave.

High horse?

Give me a break,  just giving an opinion which BTW  you and number others going by the collective responses qctually highlights the points i made to reasonable. So thanks for that  :lol

As for your narrow minded view about EY doing the review, clearly you have no idea how the big 5 accouting firms operate. Multiply departments within a massive organisation. The board member you refer to works in auditing while the review was undertaken by a completely different area. There is no conflict here

From the press release (http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-09-12/football-department-structure-changes

"As part of this review, independent external consultant Craig Mitchell, from Ernst & Young’s Sports Advisory Practice, was engaged to assist with the process.

Craig has conducted a range of performance evaluation projects for, and on behalf of, a number of elite sporting organisations, including the AFL Research Board, AFL clubs, Cricket Australia, Australian Sports Commission Swimming Australia and Sport "

Reckon the bloke knows what he is doing seeing the list of organisations hes done work for are some of the biggest in the country

So if keeping an open mind on this review and applauding usong EY is fence sitting then I'll wear that

WP, I am curious what you think this EY review cost?

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

Same here.

Once we have a figure, we can estimate how much they wasted on officially finding out what everyone on here seemed to know already.

A Review - The last refuge of scoundrels.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
An external review - something you have when the people running the place have NFI
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Also doing a review through a company that one of the board members is a part of stinks before it even starts. Surely there is other companies out there that could of handled this review and people like myself wouldn't have their suspicions of a truely uncompromised review.
NFI!
But you sit up there on the fence that you usually sit on and tell us all how we should behave.

High horse?

Give me a break,  just giving an opinion which BTW  you and number others going by the collective responses qctually highlights the points i made to reasonable. So thanks for that  :lol

As for your narrow minded view about EY doing the review, clearly you have no idea how the big 5 accouting firms operate. Multiply departments within a massive organisation. The board member you refer to works in auditing while the review was undertaken by a completely different area. There is no conflict here

From the press release (http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-09-12/football-department-structure-changes

"As part of this review, independent external consultant Craig Mitchell, from Ernst & Young’s Sports Advisory Practice, was engaged to assist with the process.

Craig has conducted a range of performance evaluation projects for, and on behalf of, a number of elite sporting organisations, including the AFL Research Board, AFL clubs, Cricket Australia, Australian Sports Commission Swimming Australia and Sport "

Reckon the bloke knows what he is doing seeing the list of organisations hes done work for are some of the biggest in the country

So if keeping an open mind on this review and applauding usong EY is fence sitting then I'll wear that

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

Same here.

Once we have a figure, we can estimate how much they wasted on officially finding out what everyone on here seemed to know already.

There is a rumour going around it was in the vicinity of $10million

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

I thought that was patriotism! :huh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka

I thought that was patriotism! :huh

It's interchangeable
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Implementation plan.  :facepalm

Lmao at Benny using corporate rubbish terminology because they're too gutless to make the hard calls themselves.

"Implementation planning is the process of determining how an initiative will be implemented and setting this out in sufficient detail to enable the Cabinet to make an informed judgment about whether to proceed in the light of the risks and requirements involved."

Yep.So long as Ben and Peg's arses are covered......

Just an idea but do they have any plans to implement some soul into the place?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Implementation planning has a strong management focus that requires best practice approaches, skills and experience to be applied. Effective implementation planning requires a structured approach to thinking and communicating in seven areas:

1. Planning
2. Governance
3. Engaging stakeholders
4. Managing risk
5. Monitoring, review and evaluation
6. Resource management
7. Management strategy.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
oWarning:

"No matter how comprehensive the implementation plan is, successful implementation hinges on the development of strong working relationships and a shared commitment to collaboration and acting with integrity. Fostering a culture of collegiality, where there is a clear, common understanding of the outcomes sought, is essential for successful implementation. Implementation plan"

Well, we're stuffed again.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

Would depend on how ,many other plebs did work eg reserach etc

But my gut feel would be somewhere between $60k and $120k and that's at the low end of the scale
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

But my gut feel would be somewhere between $60k and $120k and that's at the low end of the scale

Discount for mates, dear.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

NFI!

High horse?

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

Same here.

More importantly Ox, the money they spent would have offset a considerable portion of Hardwick's severance.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
At least 10-30 %. Lol.

They're so fkd.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

Yes depending on how many plebs crunched powerpoints, yet even the plebs are charged out at $200 an hour.

From my experience with EY, between $200 and $400k for 10 weeks of intensive work. Short turn around time means more bodies on the project to deliver more quickly.