Author Topic: Review close to being revealed to supporters with 'implementation plan': O'Neal  (Read 25926 times)

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
At least 10-30 %. Lol.

They're so fkd.

I bet if they put it to a supporters vote should we spend the money on an EY hackjob or should we put the money towards paying off Hardwick, the latter would have bolted it in.

Online Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame

Get off your high horse WP.
It is ok to question the club that has been putrid for 35 years.
Also doing a review through a company that one of the board members is a part of stinks before it even starts. Surely there is other companies out there that could of handled this review and people like myself wouldn't have their suspicions of a truely uncompromised review.
There is always something NQR with everything this club does.
Sacks guys, then offer them jobs.
Sack other guys but give them part time jobs.
NFI!
But you sit up there on the fence that you usually sit on and tell us all how we should behave.

High horse?

Give me a break,  just giving an opinion which BTW  you and number others going by the collective responses qctually highlights the points i made to reasonable. So thanks for that  :lol

As for your narrow minded view about EY doing the review, clearly you have no idea how the big 5 accouting firms operate. Multiply departments within a massive organisation. The board member you refer to works in auditing while the review was undertaken by a completely different area. There is no conflict here

From the press release (http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-09-12/football-department-structure-changes

"As part of this review, independent external consultant Craig Mitchell, from Ernst & Young’s Sports Advisory Practice, was engaged to assist with the process.

Craig has conducted a range of performance evaluation projects for, and on behalf of, a number of elite sporting organisations, including the AFL Research Board, AFL clubs, Cricket Australia, Australian Sports Commission Swimming Australia and Sport "

Reckon the bloke knows what he is doing seeing the list of organisations hes done work for are some of the biggest in the country

So if keeping an open mind on this review and applauding usong EY is fence sitting then I'll wear that

WP, I am curious what you think this EY review cost?

Big 4 firm, 10 weeks?

Thanks

At a guess, $20k to $30k per week.  (But I work for the Gov't and we get "special" pricing.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Good on hiscock for applying more heat on the current board.  Keep it up.  His ticket won't win but am liking this dude more and more.  "Decisions on the run" is exactly what they're doing

Sorry but how is being in discussions with someone over a number of weeks making decisions on the run exactly?

Actually think Dr Hiscock should be relieved that their farcical circus announcement last week didnt stuff things up

It's funny you are applauding him Harry for their statement yesterday. Up until yesterday I was genuinely undecided about him.

But After that statement and its contents he lost me completely. Taking credit for something and then showing a complete lack of common sense in relation to what should be released. Proved yesterday they have less of a clue than the incumbents and thats saying something
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
No

It's politics Willy.

You've been subjected to far worse vullshit from the current board, so u should understand.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
At least 10-30 %. Lol.

They're so fkd.

I bet if they put it to a supporters vote should we spend the money on an EY hackjob or should we put the money towards paying off Hardwick, the latter would have bolted it in.

Kent: I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply- doesn't-work.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Dougeytherichmondfan

At least 10-30 %. Lol.

They're so fkd.

Kent: I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply- doesn't-work.

One of the great characters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukxwQ6-kVg

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
No

It's politics Willy.

You've been subjected to far worse vullpoo from the current board, so u should understand.

Willy doesn't understand.  Hopefully Hiscock and others keep the heat up on these frauds who have brought us a total of zero finals wins in 10 years, yet go around strutting like they are coming off back to back flags, lol.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
So when is the revealing going to occur?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
This thread title.

Have you ever heard so much made up rubbish in your life.

They're stuffn hopeless and have stuffed the club but fear not - they now have an implementation plan.

Give them nothing.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:52:03 PM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
This thread title.

Yes firstly in the links that Stalin posts on his conspiracy theories and secondly on this forum quite regularly.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
This thread title.

Yes firstly in the links that Stalin posts on his conspiracy theories and secondly on this forum quite regularly.

Are we to take your posts as solely factual......that's the point really.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
This thread title.

Are we to take your posts as solely factual......that's the point really.

Personally apart from the one previously made I wouldn't

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Keep buying the herald sun chucky

This thread title.

They're stuffn hopeless and have stuffed the club but fear not - they now have an implementation plan.

Give them nothing.

#1 at buzzwords
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
So when is the result to be revealed?

When all said and done, the longer the delay the more daging for the current board.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
So when is the result to be revealed?

When all said and done, the longer the delay the more daging for the current board.

You do understand that there would a lot of info in the report (you know sensitive IP) that should not be made public

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)